Used these floor to ceiling in a huge contemporary media room. The pattern helps bring visual interest to the vast expanse of wall space. As stated, they are not lined and might be considered a "sheer on steroids." If you like filtered light and not actual blocked light, these should work for you. Also good to note that the exact panels are "needlessly marked up" at a major department chain for twice the price under a different product name.
It would be good if the material is thick and blocks some light... This one is almost sheer curtain like. The squares/rectangles are embroidered and leaves a thin gap along the edges.. which will allow more light.. may be these curtains will be fine if contemporary look is the main criteria and they is no major light source outside the window.. other wise it will look almost like sheer and whole pattern will get lost in the background. Didn't use it as soon as i realized it wont work for my living room..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The squares/rectangles patterns doesn't contrast well with the espresso color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thin material.. cant block light.
These panels are very generously cut. True to size. Have a contemporary look, but still traditional. Only wish they were lined. I am considering having them lined by a seamstress, however lining would cost more than the panels. A nice panel for the money. They do look great in my family room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Panels look great. Not skimpy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The design is great and they work fine for where I needed them. I wish they had been heavier material but they're ok.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These curtains were not really the fabric I expected so they were more sheer and less heavy than I really wanted.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I have been looking in vain for about 7 years for modern black panels and these are better than I could have hoped for! The retro graphic squares look great with my decor and the colors are perfect. The one thing I wish is that they had grommets rather than pole pockets but that wasn't enough to dissuade me from buying them, and I'm definitely glad that I did.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I have never seen embroidery on material this thin. Shockingly chintzy. The material is so thin that the embroidery pulls the fabric in and creates a transparent border around each pattern about 1mm wide. Even my cheap department store curtains are better quality than these. I wish I had ordered only 1 panel and called it a loss before ordering 18 panels. I like them okay enough to keep... somewhat reluctantly. Will probably just keep for a couple years before buying something more permanent.
I ordered these curtains in Spa Blue and they arrived on time. The curtains were absolutely gorgeous but a bit thinner than I had expected for the price, as I can see "thru" them. Would not recommend for light blocking or privacy curtains, but positively for decorative. They matched my sectional and throw pillows perfectly.