Haven't unwrapped them yet, but I like the texture of the fabric and the color. Note, what looks like horizontal stripes is not a difference in color, only a different texture of the fabric. Quality looks pretty good, but as I said, I haven't opened them up yet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? somewhat different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The picture was misleading for me. They are not actual color blocked stripes. The "stripes" are actually changes in the density of the weave of the fabric. The fabric itself is course rough and very casual. Additionally, they are not ideal for light reduction. I returned them for the amount of light they allowed and primarily because I was expecting a more sophisticated and luxurious fabric (in no way would I consider them luxurious).
Upon receipt of these curtains I was shocked to find out that the color safari is really harvest gold! The picture appears to be a beige and cream horizontal stripe. It was a solid color harvest gold. Very disappointed as I wanted the horizontal stripe look and I did NOT want harvest gold. I am happy to say that Overstock.com is excellent and returning products so in less than 5 minutes a return label had been emailed to me and I am back online shopping for something else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate for the product however, they do not describe what color safari is.