Read the description carefully, famous last words. This is for one panel and does not include the top portion as pictured. Very happy with the quality and worth the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More on the yellow cream side
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nicely made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Overall I am satisfied enough with this product for the price paid ($29.99 per panel). I've had a very difficult time finding window panels for my living room to fit the color scheme with which I am working (seafoam, brown, beige, and cream). I've purchased about a dozen drapery panels from other stores such as JC Penney's to bring home & place in the room although none have worked until I found this panel. The pattern is not so "busy" that it will clash with my furniture (seafoam sofa with brown/seafoam leaf print cushions and matching leaf print chair) as other panels have been. Some have matched the color scheme but have clashed with pattern...This one fits the bill nicely. When assessing quality, however, the quality of these panels is definitely subpar comparing them to the Penney's (and Pier One) samples I've brought home. The fabric is thinner; although these panels also have a thin lining, both layers nevertheless show specks of light through when closed--even on an overcast day. The grommet rings also feel cheap & flimsy. Regardless, I will be keeping these panels if for no other reason than I've been unable to find the right color/pattern combination anywhere else. If I could change anything about the product, though, I would keep the color/pattern combo. the same while increasing the quality a bit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good, but really need to see in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good--not great--quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good