I bought these for my living and dining room as inner grommet panels. They are a wheat/sand color. The inlayed designed is very nice. They are nicely made. I am very satisfied. I am probably going to by more for upstairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are very well made. I actually bought more for my dining room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
I love Madison Park Products and will only buy there product as the quality is great. The curtains have added the right touch in the bedroom I put them in. I do a lot of Interior Design work and have recommended this product and many others I love Overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks very expensive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
Really happy with these high quality panel sheers. Pretty paisley pattern with sturdy grommets. Washed extremely well on the delicate cycle. No pulling or tearing in the fabric. These do need ironing, but they iron out quickly. Would definitely buy again!
Ordered two panels. One of the panels was hemmed about three quarters of an inch longer than the other one and I had to stitch it along the edge to make it match the lenght of the other one, but it only took a few minutes. The material is very thin and lightweight. These are transparent and the design shows well. They have that expensive look for a lesser price.
I ordered 4 panels for a 6' window. I went back and ordered two more for a little more fullness for that window and then ordered 6 more for another window. The material is a little heavier than a sheer curtain. It has a beautiful paisley burnout pattern. They allow privacy, but allow light in. I went with 96" and I have 8' ceilings. I love the look.
These panel are gorgeous.....however I decided to go with Levolor shades instead otherwise I would have kept these panels, I wish I had a place for them that are well made, perfectly packaged and beautiful, if you can use them buy them....You'll love them!!!!!