Pretty for what it was. a light weight, unlined, pretty drapery panel. I think the description was "white" and i was hoping it was white with grey. My fault for assuming.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I thought the color would be grey but it was taupe
These window treatments are muted enough to create a lovely ambience in my teenage daughters bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice weight, they look amazing!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I love these curtains. They are not a heavy curtain but they are lined. I have them in the bedroom with mini blinds behind them. Being white I am not sure how well they will block out light, but we didn't buy them for that purpose. I am very pleased with the curtains and they are exactly as shown in the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pleased with the quaility
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product was as described
I ordered the light blue color. They are very pretty and look just like the picture on the webpage. The leaves are a beige/grey mix and I believe they will go with either. My couch is graphite color and it looks nice together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very accurate to on screen. Gorgeous color. Very light, breezy and sun shines through the curtains.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality overall, but one of my tabs on the back was already broken when i received my shipment. It looked as if it was never actually sewn. I just safety pinned it and its isnt noticable.
We're just finishing up a remodel of our first floor and replacing the old plantation shutters was overdue. We ended up installing mini-blinds, and thus needed curtains for the great groom (3 tall windows and a sliding glass door for the kitchen-dining room-living room). The wall color we chose was a medium, warm shade, and as the front porch doesn't allow a lot of light, we wanted white or light colored curtain panels with a subtle pattern. These were perfect for the job. They are unlined and have the feel of linen (but thankfully, don't wrinkle like linen). They're not weighty and allow a significant amount of light to filter through, but still allow privacy screening. Since we close our blinds in the evening, we don't have to worry about "see-through" when the lights are on at night. Shipment took about a week (coming out of California to the East Coast); also, it was the holiday season, so I wasn't surprised they didn't come earlier. Packaging was fine. Of course, they had to be ironed before hanging; they ironed out beautifully and we're very pleased with results. I only wish they came in hanging tab, but the back tabs work fine. Choose hardware thick enough if you're using the back tabs - otherwise they have a tendency to droop at top, showing the pole in places. We ended up getting different hardware so they would hang better. These are not panels to block out light, nor to insulate against drafts or cold. They do, however, give a nice, airy feel to the room. Would definitely recommend.
These curtains are very nice. They don't sit as well as it does in the picture, they are more "floppy" at the tops. Perhaps getting a wider curtain rod would help with that though. They are also let in a lot more sunlight than the picture would indicate, which I love. Overall, they are very beautiful and perfect for my space for a great price.
I ordered the white curtains, but they are more ivory than white. Also, on the website, the design appears to be gray, but it is actually a light taupe. They are very pretty curtains, but are more sheer than I would like. They would be much better if they were lined. i