Pretty for what it was. a light weight, unlined, pretty drapery panel. I think the description was "white" and i was hoping it was white with grey. My fault for assuming.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I thought the color would be grey but it was taupe
These window treatments are muted enough to create a lovely ambience in my teenage daughters bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice weight, they look amazing!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I love these curtains. They are not a heavy curtain but they are lined. I have them in the bedroom with mini blinds behind them. Being white I am not sure how well they will block out light, but we didn't buy them for that purpose. I am very pleased with the curtains and they are exactly as shown in the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pleased with the quaility
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product was as described
I ordered the light blue color. They are very pretty and look just like the picture on the webpage. The leaves are a beige/grey mix and I believe they will go with either. My couch is graphite color and it looks nice together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very accurate to on screen. Gorgeous color. Very light, breezy and sun shines through the curtains.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality overall, but one of my tabs on the back was already broken when i received my shipment. It looked as if it was never actually sewn. I just safety pinned it and its isnt noticable.
We're just finishing up a remodel of our first floor and replacing the old plantation shutters was overdue. We ended up installing mini-blinds, and thus needed curtains for the great groom (3 tall windows and a sliding glass door for the kitchen-dining room-living room). The wall color we chose was a medium, warm shade, and as the front porch doesn't allow a lot of light, we wanted white or light colored curtain panels with a subtle pattern. These were perfect for the job. They are unlined and have the feel of linen (but thankfully, don't wrinkle like linen). They're not weighty and allow a significant amount of light to filter through, but still allow privacy screening. Since we close our blinds in the evening, we don't have to worry about "see-through" when the lights are on at night. Shipment took about a week (coming out of California to the East Coast); also, it was the holiday season, so I wasn't surprised they didn't come earlier. Packaging was fine. Of course, they had to be ironed before hanging; they ironed out beautifully and we're very pleased with results. I only wish they came in hanging tab, but the back tabs work fine. Choose hardware thick enough if you're using the back tabs - otherwise they have a tendency to droop at top, showing the pole in places. We ended up getting different hardware so they would hang better. These are not panels to block out light, nor to insulate against drafts or cold. They do, however, give a nice, airy feel to the room. Would definitely recommend.
I bought these for my 19 year old 's bedroom. She first thought they were going to be too old fashioned for her taste. I assured her that they weren't. I paired these with the Thermalogic Energy Efficient curtain panels because her bedroom window faces the east and so from the early morning hours, her room gets warm to hot to hotter throughout the day without curtains like these. I hung the curtains for her one day when she was out. She came home and upon seeing them she assured me that they were beautiful. And she liked that she had the Thermalogic panels to keep out the morning sun. They were a nice price and they are beautifully feminine in that the fabric is soft, the pattern is subtle and pretty, and the color is unique and suits the room well. I'd say the color is the same as in the picture.
Saw them, got them and very happy. Bedroom looks really nice now, they let some sun in but I use shades too. Fabric has that unusual look , almost linen look and tan color print adds nice touch . I bought white color but in real it is off white .
I received these curtains today and am very pleased. They are lightweight yet not sheer, so they do offer privacy. The material is not cheap feeling and for the price, they are a good buy. The design is very subtle, so it blends into my living room, and does not over power it. Perfect and could not be more pleased - makes the room look larger :)