What a Wonderful Lamp! I bought two for my bedroom tables. I can now easily read at night. The toggle switch is very easy to find in the dark. They look very contemporary and really improve the whole bedroom's look. They also look as if they are much more expensive than they are. I used LED light bulbs- 40Watt. They produce plenty of light and use very little electricity. In doing so I have a LED lamp that can compete with what other companies sell for $250.00 each for a fraction of the price. Once again Overstock.com has saved me money on great products! What a great store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was actually as described on site!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was actually as described on site!
Great lamp for the money, can be used many different ways, it is too large for a desk lamp, but works great bedside, and as an accent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. overall good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
Not functional. Cannot adjust light to be horizontal to work surface. Definitely cannot use on a desk. We wanted to use it on end table to direct to reading or sewing. It would shine out to the other end of the sofa in my eyes or at the TV. As pictured here is the extent of the shade's adjustment.
These lamps are larger than expected based on the pictures which works perfectly for my guest bedroom. I've received many compliments from guests on how great they look and how great it is to have a nice reading lamp that was easy to reposition. As other reviewers have stated, they are a little tricky to put together as you need to tuck some of the cord into the base in order to screw the arm on. There isn't much room for the cord so it requires a little patience and finesse. Overall this lamp is a great value for the money. The bases are heavy so the lamp stays stable even with the arm positioned fully down. The bases are large so there is enough for one or two tea lights, small box, or trinkets.
I really liked the style of the lamp. The only issue I had was assembling it. You need to tuck the cord into the base or frame to assemble but the cord wouldn't travel either way. I had to remove the base to get the wire down without cutting it.
It is top heavy when the arm is extended down. I couldn't tell it had a shade from the picture. It is white and ok. The lamp could have been anchored on the bottom with something heavy to avoid the questionable tilt. For the money it is a good reading lamp and is fine for where I use it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? couldn't see the shade in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok