If I had realized how thin the rug was I probably wouldn't have purchased it for my kitchen. It really doesn't have much of a pile because it is so thin -- although I do believe it will stand up to traffic well. It just feels strange walking on it in bare feet especially after many of the other higher pile, plusher rugs, I've purchased on Overstock.com The colouring of the rug is very nice -- right on to the photos -- for the price it is a good deal though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY THIN Rug -- would be best used as an outdoor rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was right on
The colors were nice, however, the rug was "bumpy" and even after a month, never straightened out no matter what we did to it. Very cheap quality. Even with a rug pad, it slid all over the floor. The ends curled up so much that we were constantly afraid someone would trip over it. It shows every piece of lint and dust. We had to get rid of it and purchase another rug, so it ended up costing us more in the long run.
I really like the tropical design and colors in this rug and it looks great in the rear entry foyer of our home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was the same in person as it was on web
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug looks great but is not as thick as I would like for it to be.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
This rug is VERY soft! It looks exactly like it does in the picture. Since we bought it for the kitchen, it did slide quite easily. We bought some sort of double tape at Walmart in the "As seen on TV section" and stuck it to the back of the rug. It hasn't moved since. I'm sure a rug pad would work too.