The size is good, but the vinyl thin and not on very tight. The edges buckle, and my dog jumped on it and put a hole in the vinyl. Not very durable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The vinyl is super thin. The legs look cheesy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ehh.
this worked out well for us, we have kids here all the time and i'm always washing everything. easy clean plus it has storage so it's a win win for me. love it! plenty of room to put your legs up and the color was great. would highly reccomend :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was perfect! wasn't 100% sure when purchasing but it was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great! i bought this for the basement familyroom, and it fits all the blankets and has plenty of room for more than 1 pair of legs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Another reviewer said it: this ottoman is not made to be sat on or to put up your feet on. My husband put his feet up on it while watching television and I immediately noticed the dents and place where the fabric was looking stretchy. So I kept yelling at him (as nicely as I could) to watch out so as not to ruin it. It's a nice piece that complements our beige/brown sectional beautifully and fits with the rest of our living room furniture. I love that you can store extra throws and pillows inside. Added storage is always a plus, especially for someone who lives in a 1-bedroom condo. Overall, a good product. Just be prepared to yell at people to take their feet off of it or who try to sit on it LOL
We ordered this ottoman to replace our marble coffee table. We have an eight month old baby crawling on everything and needless to say marble is not forgiving. After unsuccessfully trying to pad our existing table, I went shopping for a softer option. The local furniture stores carry the same storage ottomans for more than double the price for leather or faux. The quality is excellent and shipping was fast. I would highly recommend this, I do wish it was slightly larger but fits perfectly with our L shaped couch and matches our real leather chair as well.
I bought this because I wanted a dark brown leather ottoman that matched my beige/brown leather couches & also had storage space capability. It's perfect to put in front of a love seat or a big lounger chair. Big enough for two people to use comfortably. I'm very happy with it and the price I paid for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product is a little bit darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was looking for an ottoman that is not too big, nor too small. This is exactly what I was looking for. It is a rich deep brown in color. It is not espresso. It is great looking, I especially like the wood legs. I threw in all three of my throw blankets in the storage area. I am very happy with the price and this purchase!!