receiving these drapes was dissapointing as i saw immediately through the package that the color was nothing like depicted on the web or the description. To be fair, i looked at the drapes in various lighting conditions, both outside and inside, and there is no way that this product should be called Ivory/Taupe...it should be champaigne/olive
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color could not be further off than the picture and the description...completely wrong
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is very standard. they are not terrible, but not great either
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the product is described as ivory/taupe. The actual color is nothing like ivory...it's more of a champaigne color. the taupe part is not taupe, but rather an earty mix, with a green hue rather than taupe
I always read the reviews. One review convinced me to take a chance and order. Got them today. Colors are good. True champaign and a mocha/lite taupe. Nice and light for summer. I am ordering more for the other windows! Compared to department stores, these are far less and much better quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good enough
Bought these panels for our great room and they look terrific. Very subtle colors but add such impact to the look of the room. Material has a bit of a metallic finish but it's very subtle and adds just the right amount of sheen to the curtain. Love that you get two panels for such a great price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Upscale looking curtain at a bargain price. Material looks luxurious
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate description
I was looking for inexpensive curtain panels for two bedroom windows--a win-win because the grommets eliminate the need for pricey cafe rings. I am using these panels to make 2 skimpy windows seem more substantial and they're perfect for my needs, which included 95" length AND a narrow stack-back (because the rods end almost at the corners of the walls.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. my only complaints: the stitching is slightly puckered (but mostly hidden) and that weights are needed, so I will add them.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These curtains look almost exactly like the photo. The colors are lovely and really warm up the room without being too loud. My only gripe is that the curtains are rather thin, so it takes some fiddling to get them to hang exactly right. Also, if you are looking to block out light (luckily, I wasn't), they do not completely accomplish this. But overall, you can't beat the price!
I purchased 8 panels of the Ivory/taupe curtains for living room an dinning room. The color is exactly as pictured and it fits perfectly for both rooms. The only "CON" is that 2 of the panels were not the exact length of 95 in. so I had to hang it with a pair that was a correct length then it wasn't as noticeable. Otherwise, I would have given this purchase 5 STARS. Millie of ATL 11/28/15
Perfect lightweight panel. Lets the light filter through without being sheer. They have a light white backing. I still used sheers behind them. 2 panels come per pack. I paid $35 per set on Overstock, which is an extremely great value for the quality.
I like them but they are shorter than advertised by 2 inches and if you consider the measurement from the hanging line on the rod they are even shorter!!!! Now I have sheers longer by 4" than these supposedly front drapes! If i cannot find the same in the right length I have to return them :-(
After hanging these drapes in our bedroom, I was rather disappointed that they were so wrinkly. However, after a couple of weeks they straightened out and now I really like them. I would definitely buy them again for another room, if I needed them.