This faux silk curtain panel features rod pockets on the bottom and top, allowing you to hang them from either end. Have the delicate gray and purple flowers at the top for a simple look or pooled at the bottom for a more dramatic look for your window....more
This Flower Drop window panel has rod pockets on both the top and bottom so that the curtain can be easily hung from either end. This panel offers purple and light grey, delicate laser cut and embroidered flowers.
Set includes: One (1) Panel
Color options: Ivory/purple
Curtain style: Window panel
Construction: Rod pocket
Pocket measures: 3 inches
Dimensions: 84 inches long x 42 inches wide
Tie backs included: No
Energy saving: No
Materials: 100-percent faux silk polyester
Care instructions: Dry clean only
For proper fullness, panels should measure 2-3 times the width of your window.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Casual, Contemporary, Novelty
Window Treatment Header Type
Thank you. Your feedback will help us create the best experience for our customers.
First, I want say that I love these curtains. I originally purchased them several months ago and just recently had the time to put them up in our bedroom and we're quite pleased with them.
Let's start with the cons, though. These are the reasons I gave this product an average review.
1. Color. As stated in many other reviews of this product, the photo is not true. While you have to make allowances for differences in peoples computer monitors, I've seen enough photos of this particular curtain panel on the internet (and read enough reviews) to come to the conclusion that it IS the photo that's off, and not my display. The description states "Ivory"; that's true enough but it certainly isn't "new" ivory with its creamy undertones. Think "old" ivory or "vintage" ivory - those ivory pieces that your grandmother (or maybe your mother) has tucked away. We have sterling flatware with ivory handles, made in the 40's, that seem to match this color. The color is definitely warmer and more yellow-toned. The other colors in the panel are more muted - if you're thinking these would look nice in a lilac (or other purple-toned) room, forget it. They won't. Some of the darker tones are almost charcoal. There's really not a 'true" purple color in them anywhere.
2. Quality. The quality is not horrible, but its not the best either. This particular fabric (faux silk; basically, polyester) can be difficult to work with in terms of seams and hemming. There is some slight puckering along some of the seams. These panels are lined (with another polyester fabric) but this is the first time I've purchased lined curtain panels where the lining is completely sewn in with no opening on the bottom. One of the panels (we purchased 4, for two windows) was not hemmed correctly, so the front balloons a bit towards the bottom. I'll fix this eventually by letting out the bottom seam and finishing them separately, letting the seam stay open on the bottom. Which leads to . . .
3. Since the lining is completely sewn in all around, all the small (and some not so small) loose threads between the panel and the lining are clearly visible when the sun shines through them. Drives me a bit crazy. As I said, I'll fix this eventually, but its not attractive. These are in a bedroom, so its not essential at this time to fix it.
4. On one of the panels, one of the embroidered flowers wasn't finished. There's a blank line going through it, as though the embroidering machine skipped a few lines. I only noticed it while I was ironing them before putting them up. You can't notice once they're hung, though.
1. They have the look of silk - not fine silk, but the slightly nubby washed silk you often see. The gloss is not too obvious; more of a nice sheen.
2. The little flowers that stand out from the panel are a nice touch (though a bit of a pain to iron correctly).
3. When the sun hits them in the morning (bedroom faces east/southeast), the color of the panels gives a nice warm tone to the room.
4. You can hang them either flowers up (along the top) or flowers down (along the bottom), which is a nice option. Ours are hung with the flowers at the top.
Overall, we're very pleased with them. I originally purchased them for another bedroom, with a warmer warm paint tone on the walls, but we've had to switch around bedrooms and we're now in a bedroom with colder toned walls. I was concerned that the curtains would not match the grey tone on the walls, but it has worked out well (though I'll be repainting the room this spring). Given the price, I wasn't expecting the finest quality, but was expecting them to arrive without defects.
For the price, it is a great buy for me. The design sold me. Little purple pedals add so much detail. The material is rather rough but super light. I just had to steam out the wrinkles. If you are looking fora light blocker, this will not do the trick.
The curtains arrived today and were EXACTLY what I was hoping for and expecting - great quality and very beautiful! The shimmery fabric and creamy off-white, dark plum and silver/gray colors perfectly compliment my 3 cream walls and 1 dusty light plum feature wall. I found the colors depicted in the photo to be very accurate with the cream color of the curtains contrasting with the very white baseboards as shown in the photo. The other customer reviews were invaluable in helping to choose this particular product. I purchased a total of 6 panels and 1 valance to use in my master bedroom and bath. Two will be used over my shower and the other four (2 on each side) will be placed on tension rods on either side of my enormous antique armoire which stands in front of and covers my bedroom window. I didn't need the use of the window because I have two large skylights overhead that provide more than enough light. This has allowed me to created the illusion of an additional closet behind the curtains, spanning the entire 12 ft wall (wall, curtain, armoire, curtain, wall). The valance will be cut up and made into pillows for my bed - I can't wait to see the finished product! I wouldn't hesitate recommending these to my friends. The shimmer of the fabric adds a rich and light quality that is just what my antique bedroom set needed to bring it into this century.
when I ordered these curtain that are very well made I will say, I wanted the print to have more purple than dark grey, ( black almost ), the purple looks like little cloth butterflies that are sewn on.... Not really what I had in mind....
Color was not the same. The ivory was more yellow almost beige. The purple was darker than it looked online. It looked like they were pretty curtains from a house where someone smoked.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was not the same. The ivory was more yellow almost beige. The purple was darker than it looked online. It looked like they were pretty curtains from a house where someone smoked.
Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was ok
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color description was very wrong.
These are purple. I had ordered a merlot curtain to go with, but be warned, MERLOT is Georgia BULLDOG RED. These are ivory and light and dark purple that go perfectly with the room we have that is exactly the same. I would not have ever guessed. They look like they were made for the paint we chose.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact!
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome~
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact!
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®