This faux silk curtain panel features rod pockets on the bottom and top, allowing you to hang them from either end. Have the delicate gray and purple flowers at the top for a simple look or pooled at the bottom for a more dramatic look for your window....more
This Flower Drop window panel has rod pockets on both the top and bottom so that the curtain can be easily hung from either end. This panel offers purple and light grey, delicate laser cut and embroidered flowers.
Set includes: One (1) Panel
Color options: Ivory/purple
Curtain style: Window panel
Construction: Rod pocket
Pocket measures: 3 inches
Dimensions: 84 inches long x 42 inches wide
Tie backs included: No
Energy saving: No
Materials: 100-percent faux silk polyester
Care instructions: Dry clean only
For proper fullness, panels should measure 2-3 times the width of your window.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
First, I want say that I love these curtains. I originally purchased them several months ago and just recently had the time to put them up in our bedroom and we're quite pleased with them.
Let's start with the cons, though. These are the reasons I gave this product an average review.
1. Color. As stated in many other reviews of this product, the photo is not true. While you have to make allowances for differences in peoples computer monitors, I've seen enough photos of this particular curtain panel on the internet (and read enough reviews) to come to the conclusion that it IS the photo that's off, and not my display. The description states "Ivory"; that's true enough but it certainly isn't "new" ivory with its creamy undertones. Think "old" ivory or "vintage" ivory - those ivory pieces that your grandmother (or maybe your mother) has tucked away. We have sterling flatware with ivory handles, made in the 40's, that seem to match this color. The color is definitely warmer and more yellow-toned. The other colors in the panel are more muted - if you're thinking these would look nice in a lilac (or other purple-toned) room, forget it. They won't. Some of the darker tones are almost charcoal. There's really not a 'true" purple color in them anywhere.
2. Quality. The quality is not horrible, but its not the best either. This particular fabric (faux silk; basically, polyester) can be difficult to work with in terms of seams and hemming. There is some slight puckering along some of the seams. These panels are lined (with another polyester fabric) but this is the first time I've purchased lined curtain panels where the lining is completely sewn in with no opening on the bottom. One of the panels (we purchased 4, for two windows) was not hemmed correctly, so the front balloons a bit towards the bottom. I'll fix this eventually by letting out the bottom seam and finishing them separately, letting the seam stay open on the bottom. Which leads to . . .
3. Since the lining is completely sewn in all around, all the small (and some not so small) loose threads between the panel and the lining are clearly visible when the sun shines through them. Drives me a bit crazy. As I said, I'll fix this eventually, but its not attractive. These are in a bedroom, so its not essential at this time to fix it.
4. On one of the panels, one of the embroidered flowers wasn't finished. There's a blank line going through it, as though the embroidering machine skipped a few lines. I only noticed it while I was ironing them before putting them up. You can't notice once they're hung, though.
1. They have the look of silk - not fine silk, but the slightly nubby washed silk you often see. The gloss is not too obvious; more of a nice sheen.
2. The little flowers that stand out from the panel are a nice touch (though a bit of a pain to iron correctly).
3. When the sun hits them in the morning (bedroom faces east/southeast), the color of the panels gives a nice warm tone to the room.
4. You can hang them either flowers up (along the top) or flowers down (along the bottom), which is a nice option. Ours are hung with the flowers at the top.
Overall, we're very pleased with them. I originally purchased them for another bedroom, with a warmer warm paint tone on the walls, but we've had to switch around bedrooms and we're now in a bedroom with colder toned walls. I was concerned that the curtains would not match the grey tone on the walls, but it has worked out well (though I'll be repainting the room this spring). Given the price, I wasn't expecting the finest quality, but was expecting them to arrive without defects.
For the price, it is a great buy for me. The design sold me. Little purple pedals add so much detail. The material is rather rough but super light. I just had to steam out the wrinkles. If you are looking fora light blocker, this will not do the trick.
I love the floral pattern on this curtains but the materials feel so cheap and thin， I have to buy new blackout liners. And they're hung by tubular, not rings so it's not feasible to be combined with the blackout liners (with rings).
I should have read the description closer, but the color is definitely ivory, however the picture makes you think you are getting white curtains. Our nursery colors are gray, lavender and white and these ivory curtains clash. The material is also a cheap appearing polyester. These are inexpensive, maybe useful in a guest room or another space you don't care much about, but want to liven up.
These are nice and thick, work well. They are two parts/double layered. They are nicer than some other curtains in the same price range. They are definitely a cream color, not ivory. I'm pleased and would buy them again. I'm actually thinking of a different print/same brand for our family room.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.
Shop Overstock™ and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.