These panels are much more attractive than in the photo. The fabric is a shimmery silver gray with white scroll flocking. The pattern is not overwhelming. I affixed them to the steel French doors in my kitchen with magnetic rods. They coordinate perfectly with my white cabinetry, stainless appliances, and grey/white/black mix granite countertops. These do not provide privacy as they are truly sheer. Their value is in the aesthetics and possibly some light filtering. They have a very expensive look and feel. I did not use the tiebacks. If you plan to use the tiebacks, you will need something to hold them. They are just pieces of hemmed matching fabric. If I decide to use the tiebacks, I will add a small strip of self-stick Velcro on each end and sew on a large decorative button just for looks. These beautiful panels would look nice in any room and with any decor style from high end elegant to very casual.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made, good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I wanted solid gray panels, and the description writes, "Pattern: Solid." They are not as described though. If you zoom in on the picture really close you can see they aren't solid - more of a gray paisley -, but I was on my phone when I purchased them and only read the product description. They material is cheap feeling. I wouldn't recommend them.
After receiving these curtains, I went back to my orders online at the Overstock site and checked to see if anywhere it said these were metallic silver. No. It says gray. I suppose metallic silver IS gray, but really why not add this in the description? We are pressed for time and unlikely to return them but they are not ideal and we will probably use them for now and replace them when we find something more suitable on sale one day.
Bought these for my husbands study tim lockout some sun that was coming in during the afternoon. They work great. They give just enough privacy and yet let in some light. They look fantastic too. They're actually beautiful. We did. It not use the pull-backs, just gave them hanging straight down and they look very nice. Great buy.
The fabric is beautiful but the craftsmanship is poor - uneven sides/length, hanging treads, small in diameter ties. I had to literally take these panels apart, redo the seams and elongate the ties to make it work. I will not recommend this unless you're willing to fix it.
Theses lovely panels make a very elegant yet grand feel to my french doors. The material is soft yet understated with embroidery of soft paisley on light gray. They look much more expensive and a very classy. Way to go Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
They are very pretty. the sheer is completely sheer! cant tell too much that it is grey where the light shines through but the pattern is very pretty and looks grey.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the grey is lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good
Very nice curtains. It was not easy to find gray French door curtains. They were a bit more decorative than expected since I was using in a casual setting. However, once up, they were fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nice color, a bit more detail than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good