I love the style of the curtain. I was hoping the material would compliment the style. The curtains are cheaply made with the cheapest thinest material they could find. I don't like them at all and want to return them, but found out they will charge me a return label fee to return them. I am not happy at all :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is good as in description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very cheap! Very thin material. Does not keep light out at all.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No comment
These drapes have a shine to them that did not appear in the photo. This shine makes the drapes look cheap in my opinion. Because my husband threw away the packaging, I can't even return them! c'est la vie
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color compared fine with advertised product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The picture did not reflect what the drapes looked like.
These are good value for the money and look like they cost way more than what is priced on here. The silver/black we bought looked just like in the picture: light grey and black. A minor complaint re: quality control is that there were strands of thread in between the curtain and the backing/liner that is stitched, and so you can't get to it. Those of us with OCD will be bothered, others won't even notice.
DISAPPOINTED. These are MUCH darker than the picture shows. The blue is not light blue, but more of a gawdy turquoise (yick) It really does not coordinate with the bed spread either. Furthermore, they look shoddy and cheap (even came with a small tear in one of the panels. ) We ordered these a while back to use in a new renovation project, and fear it is too late to send them back. AND too much trouble. DO NOT ORDER THESE!!!