Look, these are fine for covering up ugly seats. Don't be disappointed when they don't look like they're made of leather and they crease when you sit in the seats like the cheap material they are (think thin nerf material). There are no allowances in the back seat for seatbelts, so they can't be tucked in to look decent back there. The seat covers for the seat backs of the backseat won't go over the headrests in my Jeep Grand Cherokee because the openings on the seat covers are too small to go over the headrests, so I didn't install mine on that part. They're fine for my purposes, but next time I'll spring for leather seats in my car!
I'm sending these back. The covers were Ok, but didn't properly fit my Sante Fe seats. The main reason I wanted covers was for the back seat (I've got kids), but I couldn't use the back part because I have a split back with a drop down arm rest. Guess the best thing for me, is one of those fancy seat covers for animals.
I really only got it for the front seat lumbar support. I needed it for driving. The head rest covers worked well. The lumbar support is great for me. The passengers don't care for it. I drove to Vegas using it and it did not bother me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes, very accurate
I was happy to order such a fabolous looking seat cover, although the fabric is cheap and did not fit my car.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap and waterproof
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not to descriptive of the fabric