I had a lovely vanity that was just too big for our small bedroom; we decided to purchase this Lorena vanity in place of the one I had, and I couldn't be happier; it is functional and a beautiful asset to our room; it looks elegant, yet practical. I would recommend this well-built vanity.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a solid wood product and worth every cent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Size, dimensions and color were as described
My 14 year old granddaughter is very happy with her vanity. It is very sturdy and just perfect for her. The price was reasonable for a quality product. She will enjoy using it for years to come.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as pictured on line.
This little vanity table and bench was not only a good buy, but it came in with a quality look that the web picture doesn't really show. The finish is a creamy luminescent quality that makes it look like a more expensive piece. It is small, which is what I wanted due to the size of my bedroom, a perfect fit. Easy to assemble, my husband put in a strip light above it that illuminates just right for applying makeup. It has a small drawer in the middle, but it does hold quite a lot of stuff. The bench is covered with very nice material that has a luxurious look to it. This piece is perfect for me. Now, if you have a ton of makeup and stuff you will need extra storage, but this was great for my needs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color was even prettier than the website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good, sturdy and wood.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok but could be better
I have a small cubby area in my master bath that is perfect for a vanity. It has a window over it with lots of natural sunlight and is tucked out of the way of the main walkway. After a bit of searching, I found this vanity. It measured 2 inches narrower than the cubby area, which is perfect. It arrived in a decent timeframe. The box was far too heavy for me to carry inside; thank God my UPS driver did that for me. If you have back or other injuries, you may need help on the day it arrives. Everything was packed tightly inside and well protected. I was upset for a while because I thought they had omitted the hardware but after 30 minutes of searching found it taped to the underside of the table behind the drawer. The instructions are VERY rudimentary. Just some basic sketches. The bolts come with a hex wrench, which was a bit difficult for me due to arthritis in my elbows but I still managed fairly easily. If you have never assembled anything you might need some help but in my 50 years I have assembled quite a few things, so I had no problems My second glitch was losing the assembly flier. Everything was self-evident until I got to the mirror. I was confused by the odd nuts that went over the bolts and how they should be screwed in to the arms of the mirror. After about 30 minutes of wracking my little pea-brain I just let it go. The next morning I figured it out in 5 minutes! Guess I was just tired. Another 5 minutes later I found the flier! The mirror tilts up and down to adjust to the angle you need. I stuck a small round magnifying mirror on it to do detail work on my eyes. The piece itself is heavy and pretty well made. I would not put more than about 250lb on the bench. I am 5'7 but my legs are VERY short; my inseam is about 26-27 inches long. All my height is in my long torso. So if you have very long legs this vanity might not work for you. The one drawer is actually quite roomy and can hold a lot of cosmetics. The seat has a very nice damask-like texture and matches the vanity well. I put a pink towel over it so I would not stain it with makeup fingers. The finish in the desktop can stain from makeup so I keep a roll of paper towels underneath. Each time I use the vanity I tear off a fresh one, lay it down and have something to wipe my fingers and brushes on. After using the vanity, I discard it in the little trash can that I keep underneath. The color is NOT white. I knew that from reading other reviews. It's a light buttercream, antique white finish that I actually like a lot. Bright white often makes a vanity look like it belongs in a child's room and this vanity is also suitable for many adults. All-in-all I'm very happy to finally have a place to sit down and put my makeup on.
This is a lovely, small vanity.It is very reasonably priced. It arrived in perfect condition and was easy to assemble. I needed a small,cherry vanity and this one was just right.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Quality good. More "juvenile" than anticipated but still works in my 14 yr old's room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close but noy as white as I thought it would be. More of a cream color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Bought this for my 90 year old Mother to have as a small makeup table, and it has been perfect. We bought this in white, and she just loves it. The mirror is substantial and tilts nicely. although the drawer is small, it holds just enough to make this a perfect vanity table that fits into small spaces and looks great !
We purchased this as there is a small corner of the bedroom with an awkward space that not much can fit into. This however fits perfectly. The vanity essentially comes preassembled and you only have to install the legs and mirror. If you are looking for something small this is it!
I've purchased low-cost furniture before and I wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised this time. The table and stool were very easy to put together (although the instructions could have been a little clearer). And the final result looked and felt much better than I expected. I bought this item to go into a room with a very nice, very expensive set of bedroom furniture. It looks great in there! I'm extremely pleased!
Be careful if you are looking for a white vanity. This is definately not white. More of an antique white
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The vanity is not pure white. Should say antique white or off white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for price
What a dissapointment to finally get the well packed vanity out of the box and discover it is not white but an off yellow and there is a flaw in the finish on the drawer. It took some time to get through all the packing and the box was ripped apart trying to get it open so it can not be returned in the box. If you are wanting a true white piece of furniture as stated in the discription and the box also said "white vanity" do not order this!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NOT WHITE--it is more of a creamy yellow!!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The drawer has a flaw in the finish
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT
Its cute but small and has a cheap feel to it. I expected something more substantial for that price. If I'd seen it first, I'd have guessed its price at $100 less. I'm 5'2" and it's too small for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I expected something more substantial for that price.