This is a great rug. Although I thought it was funny that my southwestern rug was made in Egypt! It is not a super heavy rug, but it meets my needs. The only complaint I have is that it was "rolled" up flat. It has been unrolled for about 2 weeks and is just begining to flatten out. The color is actually a rusty red color, not a true red, and tan and taupe. It works well with my things!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bit more rusty color than red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
I like the pattern but I purchase this rug when I didn't really know much about what I wanted texture wise. Its thin and know I know I like thicker carpets. Not there fault they advertise it as a thin pile. Other than that a great area rug.
The product I received is not the same one like this picture! The color, the style and pattern all are not the same. I contact the OverStock, and they responded fast, and offered to return it, But we did not do return, just rolled it up, and hope someday can use it for some other purpose. This rug is very thin! The price may just reflect it. I purchased another rug from OverStock, and that one was great. I think it is not a good idea to buy a cheap rug, not save money, but waste it!
This rug fits beautifully in my log cabin home. It is a great product for the value and imitates the Navajo rug adequately.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is deep rusty red - just as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice and thick rug -
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just as advertised
Absolutely amazed at how nice this rug is for the price. I have it under my diningroom table and it looks great. I can't believe it was only $@# (when I bought it). I did not purchase a non slip pad for it because it is under my table, but if you are putting it in the livingroom you should get a pad for it, plus it is not that thick. But for the price it is amazing. I love it and am extremely happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very