After spending hours upon hours researching different rug types and styles for our nine month daughter, the we selected arrived. It was the wrong color (brown, tan and grey rather than blue) and had a weird white sandy type powder that was in the bag it came in and was deeply embedded in the fibers. Reading online it appears that is a sign of the glue used when tufting. Something I was trying to avoid as these rugs are considered more toxic and not suitable for babies. The fibers also seemed to be a wool blend and not 100% wool. I can't be sure of that but having seen many wool rugs, the rug seemed to have a synthetic feel. Overstock was good about agreeing to returning the rug. They scheduled a home pickup via UPS and they showed up a few days later. After waiting 3 weeks and not receiving a refund nor an email saying Overstock had received my return, I decided to call customer service. The representative was very polite and professional. He looked up my return and issued a refund within minutes. Not the easiest and quickest return experience but they did take care of it and I liked the fact they kept me on the phone while issuing the return right then and there. Just a shame I had to call and they just didn't take care of it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Completely different. Brown, tan and grey. No blue at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed heavily manufactured and tufted (which was not mentioned in description)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate. Not blue and appeared to be tufted and not loomed
There is no blue in this carpet, not sure if they sent the wrong one or if the picture is wrong. It is gray, beige and brown. The quality seems ok, but the carpet was pretty dusty when we unwrapped it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were gray, brown, and beige, no blue at all. Will be returning it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems fine for the cost
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Wrong - colors were not the same as the picture or the description