I was hesitant to order these lamps based on one of the previous reviews but liked the look of them so well that I decided to take a chance. I am so glad that I did. I love them and they look great in my family room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Love it all in all its a great buy...the lamps are big and heavy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very well made , super heavy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same
I'm happy with the lamps, now that I've figured out how to make them stand straight. However, if I could return the lamps I would. The price tag on these lamps is a little over priced. Once I set these lamps up it was very obvious that nothing about the lamp was straight. Everything was leaning a different direction. After spending some time with the lamps I discovered that just about every piece of the lamp rotates and as you rotate the piece you find the sweet spot where it sits up straight. A very irritating process after spending ***. Even then its not perfect. As I was handling a piece of the lamp it snapped right off, with very little effort. I glued it back on so you wouldn't ever know it but yup, its broken. This is when I discovered that overstocks return policy is absolutely horrible. Makes me think twice about buying from overstock ever again. So all in all I'm happy with the lamps....partly because I figured out the way to get it to look even but mostly because I'm stuck with the things. Wouldn't recommend these to anybody.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much darker in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average, not worth ***
The lamps look good and that's the only positive thing I can say, they were not sturdy and wobbled at every joint. You would have to remove the felt from the bottom and tighten them up from top to bottom providing the threads weren't stripped. We sent them back and purchased other lamps.