are these all sprouts? or do they grow into radishes, lentils, etc.. thanks
I haven't opened the case and do not want to break the seal on it. Keeping it in cool storage....
Living Whole Foods Handy Pantry Organic Food Sprouting Kit
Pick up this 16-pound organic sprouting seeds collection and begin a garden of your very own. This kit by Handy Pantry arrives in a five-gallon bucket and includes everything you need to get started, including seeds and an instruction manual.
- Perfect addition to any emergency food storage/year supply of food
- Add fresh grown, living, nutrient rich, healthy and delicious sprouts to your stored food
- Sprouts are fun, delicious and easy to grow
- Includes 16 pounds of organic sprouting seed, sprouters, instructions and more
- Sealed in a 5-gallon bucket
- Handy Pantry Food Storage Sprouts Kit includes everything you need to grow fresh sprouts in just a few days
- Handy Pantry Family Sprout Garden An easy to use variable volume, stackable tray sprouting system
- Three Sprouting Jar Strainer Lids (fit any Mason, Ball or Kerr canning jars)
- Sprouting for Health In the New Millennium booklet
- Complete detailed instructions on growing sprouts using the sprouting tray or sprouting jar methods
- 16 total pounds of certified organic, oxygen-free dry-packed seed
- Five pounds alfalfa (dry packed can)
- 2.5 pounds mung bean (re-sealable bag)
- 2.5 pound protein powerhouse mix (re-sealable bag) (garbanzo, green pea, adzuki bean and mung bean)
- one pound red clover (re-sealable bag)
- One pound green pea (re-sealable bag)
- One pound radish (re-sealable bag)
- One pound bean salad mix (re-sealable bag) (adzuki bean, mung bean, green lentil and radish)
- One pound crunch lentil fest mix (re-sealable bag) (green lentil, red lentil and french lentil)
- One pound five-part salad mix (re-sealable bag) (alfalfa, broccoli, radish, mung bean and green lentil)
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I haven't opened the case and do not want to break the seal on it. Keeping it in cool storage.Read More
I am a happy sprouter. I use the sprouts on my salads, in my smoothies and other dishes. It is easy to use and you can sprout 4 different kinds at the same time.Read More
I am very excited about my new indoor garden. I had fresh sprouts in 4 days. Very tasty and easy to grow.Read More
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question annette4438l. The Living Whole Foods Handy Pantry Organic Food Sprouting Kit is for cultivating sprouts only. Have a great day.
Will placing the unopened bucket in a deep freezer extend the shelf life?
Yes, if you freeze the seeds they will last longer.
how long can this be stored what is the experation date?
As long as the packages are sealed the seeds will not expire for 5 years. Once opened the packages have a 2 year shelf life.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
Test Your Green Thumb
Take time to smell the flowers as you put your green thumb to work in your own front yard.
4 Ways to Celebrate Arbor Day
4 Ways to Celebrate Arbor Day from Overstock.com. Make this Arbor Day special by personalizing it to you. Don't be afraid to take out your gardening tools and get your hands a little dirty.
Best Yard Care Tools for Every Home Owner
Best Yard Care Tools for Every Home Owner from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best yard care tools for every home owner and advice about our many brand-name products.
Going Green for Earth Day
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Celebrate Earth Day by making plans to take care of our beautiful planet. From planting trees to unplugging devices, you can make a difference in many ways. No effort is too small.
Tips on Planting a Garden
Tips on Planting a Garden from Overstock.com. Do you want to get more out of your yard? Prepare to plant your own garden with flowers, vegetables, and more by reading these tips.
Top 5 Flower Planting Tips
Top 5 Flower Planting Tips from Overstock.com. Planting a flower garden certainly makes your yard more beautiful, but it can also be an enjoyable way to pass a warm afternoon.
From the mailbox to the numbers by the door, the front of your home can make a valuable first impression. It's time to get out your gloves, plant some flowers, and freshen up the front porch with a new door handle, planters and doormat. Your house will be glowing with curb appeal.
Do It Yourself - Home Improvement Tips
Do It Yourself: Home Improvement Tips from Overstock.com. These tips will help you avoid some common mistakes as you get started on your home improvement tasks.
Modern Kitchen Checklist
Modern Kitchen Checklist from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about modern kitchens and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects from Overstock.com. Here are the best projects that will make a big difference in your home.
How to Cut Your Power Bill in the Kitchen
How to Cut your Power Bill in the Kitchen from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to cut your power bill in the kitchen and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details