I wanted a chandelier that I could decorate with beads. Perfect design to hold crystals etc. Upon arrival, one ballast bulb was broken and another rattled like a baby rattle and stopped working 2 days later. .Since then another bulb has gone dead. I now have 2 lightbulbs left on my chandelier. These bulbs are NOT available at Lowes etc. These are a 15 watt florescent twist in ballast. I bought the closest thing Home depot had but it did not work in the fixture. The chandelier has been up 2 weeks, and I am down to 2 bulbs already. Overstock says they are sending me 5 replacement, but at the rate these things go dead, I think I may be stuck with a bad design. The electrician said the house connection is fine. Beware,- although the form of the light may be what you want, make sure you check out if you can replace the lights and if you can afford to replace the lights! And the customer service seems attentive to my issue, but I still don't have a light over my dining table!
Overall great product. Color is great. Quality is great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
nice when lit. a little tricky to hang up. Chain had to had wire woven through it and it took along time.the color was not quite the same as descriptio but i kept light anyway.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fairly close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? goog