Painting looks nice and colors are accurate to the image on the site. My only complain is the canvas itself. It's a thin one and not the gallery wrapped canvas. And the edges of the canvas are white. I would have liked them to either be the motive stretched and stapled on to the back or have the edges painted dark brown. I will probably frame this painting to make it look better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This abstract has lovely greens, browns, copper, gold tones --works well with sage and olive colors. It also has a bit of mint, so can pick up some of that accent color. It has a tiny bit of texture, but does look like a print and not really like a real painting. But nevertheless the overall effect is good and i have it over my fireplace.
I loved this picture from the online view. When I received it, it had drops that looked like varnish on the top upper corner. I returned it for a replacement and the very same picture and box was returned to me. I just decided to keep it, too much hassle. Also, the sides of the thin frame are white and the frame is slightly warped. I'm using it in a second home so I will have to have it framed or something as it doesn't hand well. If it wasn't for these issues it is a beautiful piece of art. It is not a good value for the condition
I enjoy the content of the painting itself (have something similar which compliments my entry way) BUT very disappointed with the mounting, slightly warped! (does not lay flush). I would have sent it back but had already discarded the packaging.
Purchased for a living room. If your taste runs to abstract, contemporary; this is a good quality piece that gives an original art feel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate