I only recently had carpet removed and had what turned out to be stunning hardwoods refinished. I didn't want a room size rug to cover it, its just that nice. So, I purchased the smaller of the two area rugs, which is amazing along with the matching runner for the hallway. Then, came choosing a pad. This certainly wasn't my territory and as usual I ALWAYS read the reviews. For the most part, I believe you truly get an honest account on the product. This particular pad went on the runner in my 3' X 9' hallway. I was quite nervous about it working but much to my surprise it truly has not budge a millimeter. So, when deciding upon a pad, in my opinion, if you get too thick of a pad, the rug itself is elevated a bit too much especially if your rug is on the plush side, so you do not want to raise it even further which could cause tripping, etc. So, I ordered this one, with confidence because O has such a great customer service department I knew I would have assistance as always with O. But, none was needed. Also, I did have to trim it a bit and even that piece hasn't moved a bit. If you are where I was a month ago, do not hesitant in ordering this pad, It does the job excellent on a fair price. In my experience, I have never been disappointed with O products. They are extremely competiitve with their prices, and one just cannot beat their C.S. Robin K. was a Huge help in that department for me
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than expected, being new to hardwoods with area rugs, I thought you had to spend big $$$ though my rugs do not budge a millimeter
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On target
Perfect fit - good quality - keeps rugs from slipping on hardwood floors
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This gripper does the trick. I have hardwood floors and it keeps my runner in perfect place. Just had to trim it down to fit the runner.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
Got this for a runner in my entryway to keep it from sliding around on our tile floor. Still have to straighten the runner every day from coming off the carpet pad. Not terribly impressed with the gripping quality of this carpet pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
I was very pleased with the pad. It works very well with my new runner and no problem with slips or shifting when vacuuming. Product was just as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought these rug pads to go under an outdoor carpet that I purchased to use inside(I have dogs and the outdoor carpet does not hold hair and cleans beautifully!!). These pads work very well at keeping the rug in place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
There are a surprisingly large number of rug pads out there. I found one that seemed to have good reviews and purchased. It does the job. Holds the rug in place. I do like that it's thin and doesn't raise up the pad. It works well on my hardwood floors, but probably wouldn't be substantial enough to work on carpet.
Except for bedrooms I have all tile floors and purchased jute rugs to cover high traffic areas.These pads work great at keeping rugs in place.Running Great Grand Children and dogs don't move rugs at all so that's for me what it's all about.Inexpensive safety product that does the job it's designed to do.
I needed a very thing rug pad for my 2 x 10 foot rug runner purchased from Over-Stock. This pad although, 2 feet smaller than the 10 ft. length of rug, has kept it in place since day one. It was the perfect solution for not having to cut the bottom of 2 closet doors adjacent to the rug in my hallway.
My runner does not move an inch with this pad under it. You'll have to cut pad (easily done with scissors) to the length you need, and the width fits perfectly. Provides enough padding to make it soft and pleasant to walk on without raising the rug too much that you trip on it.