This is the first time we ordered from Overstock. We are very pleased with these chairs. They are fun and funky without being to over the top and very comfortable. Also, they are easy to keep clean, which is great in a house with a toddler and two dogs. The only downside was the color, which was not as it appeared on the website. Luckily, it still worked with our decor and we kept them. We plan to order four more of them and may try one of the other colors, for a mix and match set of eight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was not as it appeared, it was a much brighter lime green, almost a lime yellow. Luckily it still worked with our decor and we kept them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We really like these chairs. They are very comfortable and easy to keep clean, which is great in a house with a toddler and two dogs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? We found it to be very accurate except for the color as viewed on the website.
I purchased these chairs in both limeade and white and they are exactly what I was hoping for. Shipment was quick and the chairs were extremely well-packed. They arrived pre-assembled, without dings or imperfections, and are true to the color shown. I've had some not-so-great experiences with furniture elsewhere, but no issues with Overstock at all. I'm very happy with this purchase! Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, well-constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We bought several sets of these chairs for our school's plaza. They are sturdy, comfortable and best of all affordable! Did I mention that I also saw the exact chairs at a nation-wide import retailer for almost double what I paid on Overstock?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description accurate
Color was great UNTIL they were outside for a month, they are now fading so badly I fear they will be white within the next month. so, so disappointed!!! I don't even live in a sunny place. If you are keeping these inside, I guess they should be ok. I would be safe and go with the natural metal colored ones, I wish I had. I have never reviewed anything in my life but really wanted to warn people. Beware if you are planning to use these outdoors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. paint quality is awful, they are rusting a bit too, fairly sturdy
There are many versions of the cafe chair available and this is one. But it was much harder finding something in a bright color that would go with my 60's table and these lime green chairs sold me. I debated between these and the restoration hardware french cafe chairs and the truth is, I liked their construction better...there were no seams or nails that you could see. But...they only came in shades of grey (no pun) and color is best! All in all, I am extremely satisfied and happy and still get a happy 'wow' feeling when i turn on the light and see the chairs. I was also worried that the hard seats would be uncomfortable and that I might have to buy some cushions (and tht would deflect from the 60's feeling). But they are comfortable! Something to note is that, because they're steel, they're also cold on your bum if your house is cold! So glad I bought these for 1/2 the price of the restoration hardware ones on sale. Super thumbs up!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was true to what i viewed on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, I would have preferred the arms not show the nail/welding a little better, but it's solidly constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
I needed four additional chairs for a fairly informal diningroom. Couldn't match the very old 4 wooden chairs that came with my table 30+ years ago, so opted for a mix-and-match traditional vs. fun look, alternating the old wooden with the new metal chairs around the table. It works! These add a nice spot of color and a great contrast to the dark wood of the table and original chairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent--very sturdy, not easily scratched.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
The color is beautiful, but for some reason 3 of the 4 chairs are unstable and wobble. They appear to have uneven leg length... Poor quality control perhaps. This is unexpected, considering we have another set of Tabouret Stacking chairs in a different color and they are perfect. These would be great for our breakfast nook... Sadly they will have to go back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
I really like the look of these chairs. I ordered the lime, only because the vintage color I wanted was out of stoke at the time and I really needed the added seating before the holidays. These I knew I could use in my new patio area as well. The color is bright! Limeade chartreuse more than lime. But fun. For the most part I am happy enough with them. They arrived fast! However, after just one rain, they have begun to rust and I noticed that one of the chairs had been bent in shipping. It is the back piece of just one of the chairs that looks like it got crushed in shipping and became far more noticeable once they were left out in the rain. I have yet to try to get it replaced.
I absolutely loved these chairs and their style looked great w/ our oak round table. However, the color was a lot brighter than what was displayed on my computer. It does say "limeade" so I wasn't shocked. I was looking for a more muted green instead of neon so the chairs are going back. The quality and durability of the chairs seemed great, though.
As a fan of mid-century modern decor, I fell in love with these chairs. The color is stunning and looks exactly as I expected it to based on the photos. They seem durable, sturdy, well-made, and easy to clean. I feel they were an excellent value and should brighten up my kitchen in an attractive way. My only complaint is one of the chairs arrived with a scratch on it already. Other than that, I am very pleased with the chairs.
I was so excited when my chairs arrived as they looked better than I had hoped but unfortunately one came with significant damage. There were no more available in this limeaid green. So sad! The chairs themselves are high quality and Overstock was excellent with customer service and the return but I am sad that I can't have them especially now that I have seen them.
Very happy with the chairs; they look great in my sunroom and are a nice, bright lime color. Fairly comfortable for a metal chair, but may find cushions for cool weather use. Great quality for the price, and should be able to take a beating! Also very pleased with Overstock Customer Service. I ordered a set that was not delivered (though shipper tracker indicated that they had been), called Overstock and quickly received a replacement set.
Love these chairs. I just read some of the reviews about the color -- mine showed up just like the picture: LIMEADE. Don't buy something called "Limeade" if you're not prepared for a pop of color. These chairs are comfy, sturdy, lime green and bad ***.
The color of these chairs is nothing like the picture! Pale neon green would be the best way to describe them. Love the chairs, disappointed in the color, but due to the size and weight, it would cost so much to return, relative to the inexpensive price for them. Such a good deal for these chairs though, can't best the price