I'm in LOVE with my new kitchen stools! Exactly the color I was hoping they'd be--not lime green, but with more yellow to it. I'd call it citron maybe? Or chartreuse? It's a high gloss finish. Perfect accent color for my white and light blue kitchen. I picked these with my two-year old in mind. We eat every meal in the kitchen, at our bar table, so I needed something sturdy and heavy enough to handle him trying to climb up on his own. These do, and with the large, deep seat w/ high back, I'm much more comfortable letting him sit on these sometimes. The powder-coated metal is perfect for wiping down too! I've gotten compliments from everyone that's come into the house since getting these! They're extremely comfortable. They're fairly heavy, and come with rubber feet on them, but after putting felt pads on them, my toddler can even push them easily on our tile floor. Wanted something that wouldn't stick up above the counter-height table top, since I use that as extra counter space. These stick up about 1/2
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly yellower -- more citron than lime
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid and sturdy, great buy for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was very leery about ordering metal benches but, I just love them. The color is wonderful and brightens up my kitchen. I am amazed just how comfortable they are and I really appreciate the foot rail. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to add color to any room.
We are really enjoying these chairs. They are solid, comfortable, and look great. We bought them in two colors and that adds a nice touch or whimsy. The chairs were heavier than we had expected and this gives them a solid feel. It seems like they'll last for a long time. Highly recommended.
These were packed wonderfully, yet one of the chairs had a crunched in foot cover(not sure of technical term but the black plastic piece in the bottom that keeps it from scraping the floor) I called the company and they put one in the mail that same day and were so nice and easy to work with. I have gotten tons of compliments on them not only on the color pop they give but also on how comfortable they are.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty darn close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
very happy with these stools, just the pop of color i needed. you will definitely want to use felt pads if you are going to be using these on a hardwood floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy, well constructed, sturdy chairs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
I ordered two pairs of stools to use at our island. They are quite comfortable with the grooves in the seat so your legs aren't sitting on a flat seat. The color is bright, but I bought green stools so what was I expecting?! I really enjoy these. My three year old can climb up and down and our high chair seat works perfectly for our nine month old to sit up at the counter too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a bit more neon than I expected, but I still like them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy. Very comfortable.
these stools will be part of my accent colours for my kitchen.. i just love them, i painted an old reclaimed buffet to match them.. thankyou
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid,easy to use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on description
I'm so happy with these stools! They arrive fully assembled and ready to use, mine were in perfect condition when they arrived. The coloring is exactly what I had in mind when I ordered. I was very happy with the price. Would definitely order again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I bought these for our very gray kitchen. I thought they would bring the perfect Pop of color. The first set arrives dented with cracked enamel and chipped paint. I did an exchange and the second set arrived packed much better in perfect condition. Setting up the exchange up was easy, getting such a large box repacked and back to ups not as easy. Great chairs, I would order 2 more, if I had the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not a bright green as I hoped.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really solid and surprisingly light.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
These chairs are sturdy and very comfortable to sit on. They are relatively light weight, so can be moved with ease. Opted for this color for two reasons: were the lowest price color in this model, and the color added a pop in our otherwise conservative natural alder cabinets and greyish-white-stainless steel kitchen. Chair is dramatic and fun close to the aquamarine, louver pantry door. The soldered joints are not the finest, more elegant job, but looks like the parts will hold together. Can easily handle at least *** lbs. Package clearly states they are (1) not to be used as stair step; and (2) for inside use only. Outdoors, I would expect these will rust. Price was discounted, and in addition took advantage of e-mail *******, so feel I paid a fair price compared to other sites. If you do not like the color, a couple of cans of Rust-ol-eum could take care of that.
Sturdy well made counter stools. Love the simple clean lines! Unfortunately they did not stand up to Texas sun. I placed them on a covered patio. The lime /citrus green color faded to more of a mint green color after a couple months. So I now know these are idealy to be used inside the home.
I love the color of these stools. They are not a fluorescent lime green, rather a nice subtle lime green. Very nice powder coat paint. These are really nicely made and to my surprise very comfortable for a metal chair. I am very pleased that I purchased these counter stools. I actually bought four table chairs in white because I like them so much! You won't be disappointed!!
I own a pair in vintage metal, which is lot more expensive now. so i thought i could mix and match with this pop green color, but it was a bad idea. they're lot more bright and yellowish in person and they're shiny..... I like the chairs tho. very durable and comfortable, but think twice if you want to get this color. I returned mine.