I wanted drapes that would cover a sliding glass set of doors, but as it was already protected from the sun, I wanted something that would cover but let light through. The lightweight canvas type material is perfect in this situation as they hang straight and don't billow or get pushed out of place. The large grommets allow for easy opening and closing. The accessories in my kitchen are red, my flooring is light brown tile and the walls are white. I had only hoped I could find a drapery with at least two of these colors. Indeed! I found these with all three colors! I couldn't be happier with them and would recommend them to anyone even in the other colors as I believe you could trust the colors to be true.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was surprisingly excellent.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact Description
I had a very, very difficulty time finding affordable curtains in a 95" length that weren't too plain. I liked the idea of a stripe because I can now throw several different patterns with them. For the price, I don't think you can beat these curtains! I'm giving them 4 stars, only because 42" is a little narrow for curtains in my opinion. I like a fuller look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate- more of an olive green... Looks great against my gray walls
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not lined, stripe appears through back of curtain, well-constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Width of each PAIR is 84", not each panel
When we received the drapes they looked like the picture but maybe a little more tan. However when we put them up they looked too much like dishtowels and didn't work with the furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fairly close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made, nice grommets
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly close
Looking at the curtains on the site, I was skeptical of stripes, but liked the colors and stripe width variations, so decided to try them. Once they were up in my living room, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they look. These curtains are made of good quality fabric that drapes nicely, stitching is well done, and the grommets are sturdy and look very pretty on the rod.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice fabric, good quality construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought 2 sets of panels in green for a bedroom at a beach house and love them. The color was perfect for the green and tan room, with coral accents. I was worried about the canvas fabric,, that it would be too heavy for the room, but they are just the right weight to make them hang beautifully - bought them in 108" and hung them to the ceiling. They transformed the room. I liked them so much I bought 3 more sets for another bedroom.
These were purchased as a replacement for drapes that had worn out. The cotton fabric of the panels is very sturdy. I neither washed nor ironed these prior to hanging, but if you have the time it might be a good idea, although they should be washed in cold because they will shrink.
I had to send these back only because the green color did not work with the green in my room. The green was a bit more hunter green than I had. Price wad awesome & returning this product wad easiest I've ever had. All done on computer. Quite easy. Thank you Overstock
Bought these curtains to match the Nantucket bed set I ordered on Overstock. The curtains look fantastic! The stripes are understated and are perfect for a nautical look. There was a weird plastic smell from the curtains that lasted a few days, but it didn't bother me.