I love the way these curtains look in my living room! I was looking for something that wouldn't be too "loud," but that would have some nice detail to them... these curtains absolutely fit the bill! I love the horizontal stripes in the fabric... subtle but beautiful! FYI - when you purchase 1, you are purchasing a pair of curtains (ie: there are 2 curtains in each pack). I didn't think the description made that clear enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual gold color is a bit more vibrant and more of a true gold color than what is in the pic.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! Seems durable and good heavy fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
I bought these curtains for my bedroom and I was very concerned that the stripes would clash with my bedding. I am pleased to say I was wrong. The stripes were muted when the light hit them and they paired beautifully with the neutral palette of my bedroom decor. The black out function of the curtains worked almost too well and I was surprised by how much light these neutral colored curtains blocked out. All in all, I am extremely happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend these to anyone I know!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, well made and durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I ordered these curtains in silver - have to admit I didn't expect them to be so true to color, they are grey with silverish stripes. Absolutely gorgeous, the material is heavy and they appear to block light. Truly a statement piece and will go very well with my tone on tone grey and turquoise/orange living room decor.
I ordered the silver stripes panels. I wasn't expecting them to darken the room as much as they do. For some reason I was expecting them to be more sheer. However that is not a problem, especially if that is what you are looking for. Like a previous reviewer I used these in my baby nursery - which was once styled for a girl. Now that we are having baby # 2, a boy I swapped out the window panels and these go nicely with existing mint green walls and the other grey accents I've updated the room with. The quality of the fabric is very nice. These look very modern and chic. They'd probably look great in our master bedroom as well. Thinking about ordering some for there as well.
I had read several negative reviews but decided to give these a try anyway since I have purchased many drapes from O.com and every one has been stellar. I could not be happier. They are so luscious and beautiful. The bronze grommets that some found be too much of a contract actually makes the drapes look richer with an aged bronze rod the same color. The grommets virtually disappear. One reviewer said her stripes were vertical, but mine are just as pictured. They are definitely not light blocking, but that wasn't important to me since I won't be pulling them together. Thanks once again Overstock for having just what I needed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is top notch
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
After months of searching, purchasing and returning various curtains for our babies nursery I found these. They're PERFECT! The silver/grey combination is very classy and adds just enough interest with the stripes. I love the two-tone/fabric look. I couldn't be happier with how much light they block, in combination with the blinds on our windows, as well. The color matches the photos pictured well and is neutral enough to allow any color wall. The product was received quickly and we are really impressed and happy with our decision. GREAT BUY!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The silver/grey combination was just as photographed. Basically the same shade only different textures/fabrics.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really impressed with the quality of the curtains. They are heavy enough to keep out almost all light but with no liner and fabric choice they are also very light and not bulky.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These curtains are thick, good quality and hang beautifully with grommet tops. Good blackout qualities ( maybe 90% light reduction in direct sunlight). Very very pleased with the silver not guady or cheap looking at all, highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match on the silver
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Suprisingly thick and excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I purchased two sets of the gold curtains for our master bedroom. They look elegant, expensive, and do a great job of blocking out light . Additionally, we have found they also act as a barrier to cold air in our harsh IA winters, although they are not advertised as thermal curtains . Great product at a great price. Would highly recommend.
I'd been in the market for curtains for my master bedroom for a while, and had been eyeing these for a bit. I finally bit the bullet and ordered them and I'm very satisfied. I ordered the silver and they definitely block out light well. The part pictured that looks like it is bright white, is more of an oatmeal color on the curtains. These look very high end, as long as you are able to get the creased and wrinkles out of them from packaging (I followed the directions in the package to dry them with a damp washcloth and that did not work--will try my steamer next). I'm also pleased that these came in a set of panels, since most places you have to buy each panel separately. I got 4 panels for the price of what 2-3 other curtain panels would have cost me. Very happy with this product.
the Color matched the picture BUT the pattern is vertical even though the picture shows horizontal lines. So be aware, b/c of the vertical when they are open you only see the suede not the silver. AND NOT blackout, the package said sheer! I am returning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the Color matched the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. was sheer not black out
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very
The curtains are plush and fantastic. I used them in a guest room room with yellow sheers. grey walls and they are so soft and brlliant.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect silver and grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very rich
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Even though the description said "gold" the picture made it look like it was more tan and neutral shades. Wrong! The curtains came and they look and feel like they would be in a 70's orange and gold themed room. I am returning these ASAP!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Terribly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheesy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The picture was not accurate at all
These curtains are perfect! I followed the instructions for eliminating wrinkles (damp towel in the dryer) and it worked perfectly. The fabric is high quality as is the finishing. They look wonderful on my patio doors in my bedroom...they darken the room nicely although they are not "blackout drapes"
I ordered these for our guest room. I had been searching for drapes that fit into a neutral palette with a bit of gold. The fabric is soft and drapes nicely. The color tones and dimension of the stripes are exactly what I was looking for. Beautiful and classy.
I've had these curtains up for about 2 months now and they are great! They do a really good job of keeping the room dark (even though I have them in a living room and don't really need them to.) They are made well, the fabric is of good quality, and I personally think they're beautiful. They add an elegant flare to my living/dining room. No problems so far! Great product!
Stripes of a tone-on-tone silver are very on trend for decorating, and give the pop of unexpected design to a room's décor. This is because the stripes are horizontal, not the usual vertical stripe, attracting attention to themselves. The fabric has a nice, silky feel to it, too. I painted my room grey, the color of the drapes and they look great!