I am using this in a room at my cottage w/ two twin beds. Great because it can act as a nightlight for kids and a reading light for adults. It is attractive and fits the bill. Good value, I've seen this lamp for about 30-50% higher elsewhere.
MY SON RECENTLY DECORATED HIS BEDROOM IN BLUE WITH ACCENTS OF BORDERS WITH LIGHTHOUSES....HE WAS PLEASED WITH THIS LIGHTHOUSE LAMP TO ADD TO THE DECOR....IT ARRIVED EXTREMELY WELL PACKED AND COMPLETELY SAFE. THANK YOU. IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY......RRH....
The lamp arrived with the top of the lighhouse detached; it was an easy fix with a small screwdriver. I ordered a second one for a matching set, and it arrived the the portico detached. Easily glued. The lamp is cute and exactly like the description on the website.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Lamp came with many scratches, paint chips and missing screws. It looks as though someone had this lamp sitting in their livingroom and then packaged it up when I ordered. I ordered this lamp as NEW. Sending it back. I am quite upset since it is a beautiful lamp and was meant to be a christmas gift.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The lamp has several paint chips and scratches. It was also missing the screws needed. Looks as though somone has been using this lamp.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
I bought this as a gift for my mother. Her spare bedroom has a nautical theme and this lamp was a perfect match. she has lots of grand kids who visit, and as she also had no night light in there ,the night light addition was great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I ordered two of these. They weren't the same color and they were slightly different in design - the windows were larger and the top was more pointed on one than the other. PLUS they were both damaged. On top had come off and was missing both screws. The one one had cracks and chips in the paint.