I love my lamp... just disappointed that the color is completely different from the picture.. now instead of being an accent piece.. I'm reworking the room around the lamp
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is more of a pale mustard color than the bright yellow in the picture... still love the lamp..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? other than the color everything else was perfect
My shutter lamps arrived today. First thing I noticed was the color was so different, than the picture online. They did not look yellow. I was sure they mistakenly shipped the sand colored lamp... They are a muddy, dull color. After I opened them, I discovered several places on both lamps where the paint was chipped off. We assembled the lamps, and could not get the shades to sit straight because the welding on the stems was welded crooked. We could not screw the stem all the way into the base of the lamp without that part looking lopsided. All in all, these lamps are made very cheap. If they were $**, I would expect this. But they were over $** a piece. However, Overstock has been awesome with all our previous purchases, they have a no hassle return policy, and we'll continue to be a loyal customer!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Too brief, as dimensions of shutter only gave width...