My shed was delivered on time and in great shape. It took 2 of us to assemble it and only took about 4 hours to do. Directions were easy to follow and all the parts were in the packages. Finished, the shed looks great in the yard and all the shelves and hooks make organization a breeze. Thanks
This is a really large, well built shed. It was relatively easy to put together. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. It took me and another person about 4 hours to complete. I used a leveled and well compacted decomposed granite for the base.
A bit tricky to put together. Took two guys two days, but they finally got it. Wish I'd gotten a bit bigger one, but we didn't have room for it. Wanted to store a Vespa and two older Honda Passports, but they wouldn't all fit. That's my fault, nothing to do with the product. Great shed, should last for many years. Great rewards back from Overstock also. Recommended!
Ordered this with a 12% off coupon code, free shipping and no tax. It showed up within a week. I had a concrete foundation poured for it to avoid rodents and snakes. While the concrete cured for a few days, I did a lot of preassembly in my garage...doors, gables, etc. When it was time to assemble it, I did it myself in about 3 hours, and it turned out great. The instructions are easy to follow, and if you can use a screwdriver, you can build this shed. A helper would make it easier, unless your helper is one who constantly tells you you are doing it wrong (I know better than to even ask her). Make sure you use the wood block that comes with it for snapping walls into place...just set the block under the hole you are using, and move it along as you snap them in. It comes with a ton of extra screws, so don't panic when you have leftovers. A little shimming, and the doors are level and close easily. Overall, very happy with this shed!
It a bit of a chore to put together, but just take you time and stay orginized. The parts are pretty well marked and if you have another person with you it not bad at all. My wife and I did it in about two hours. (+/-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yepper
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is pretty well put together, we have had some real high winds (Sandy) and it's still perfect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, is a good word to describe it.
My husband wanted a shed for tools etc. Our yard is not huge so after looking for quite awhile we decided on this one. The assembly was done by him with an occasional assist from me. The organization of the parts was quite remarkable. There was NO guess work if you just followed the instructions are written. Yes, we would recommend this shed. The quality is excellent and sturdy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect for the Florida weather
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
The final assembled product was outstanding. The difficulty was putting the shed together. I took 2 men six hours to assemble. The instructions need to be redone. At least twice--I had to undo steps in order to complete steps that were listed pages later.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
good quality,but need better instructions .easy to put togeather. put togeather by myself
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate