This chair looks very attractive and is not bulky. I searched the internet for instructions on how to adjust an office chair as the chair did not feel comfortable at first. I wish the seat could have been lowered a little more as I had to raise the back of my laptop computer for the screen to be more at eye level. To adjust the tilt of the backrest, I had to turn the knob (underneath, right) clockwise a whole lot before my lower back felt properly supported. The tiltlock (underneath, left) has to be pushed in when you're done but it often comes out due to vibrations. Keep adjusting the chair and the height of your computer screen until you feel comfortable, otherwise you will get a backache and/or a strained neck. Now that it is properly adjusted, I am pleased with my new chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought this chair with a "nothing to lose" attitude, due to the pricing and am pleasantly surprised and very pleased with it. Looks, great and is very comfortable. No complaints.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate