I never write reviews, but decided that I had to for this rug. I went back and forth on ordering this or the one from PB. I was worried that this one would shed from other reviews on the item. The rug only shed the first time that we vacuumed it. The rug is SO soft. We did purchase a rug pad for underneath to prevent it from sliding. The shipping was super fast. Do not hesitate!!! My friend has the PB rug and couldn't tell the difference! I paid a lot less than she did! Thank you Overstock!
Very happy with the rug, we just received it and not sure about wear, with partly wool should be a very good choice. Very soft on your feet and color true to picture and the price was almost half of the rug I almost ordered from another store.
This rug is very soft and good looking. The color is just right. It's not too light. The slight smell in the beginning is no big deal. I love this rug and I purchased it after seeing almost the exact rug at P***** B**** at a savings of 40%. I highly recommend this rug and am very pleased I found it on overstock.com.
I first saw this rug on another website for twice as much as what it cost on Overstock.com. I am very eco-conscious and cared about finding a quality natural rug, but they are usually very expensive compared to the synthetic ones. So I was thrilled when I found it for about what you might spend on a similar synthetic rug. I had no issues with the delivery or the color of the rug; the picture is pretty accurate. It does shed a bit this is true, but that's what I'd expect with a natural fiber rug, and it is very soft on the feet for being a woven pattern. Like getting a little foot massage every time you step on it. My cat likes to lay on it but has not been scratching her claws on it at all which I was surprised about. We put it on tile and have not had to use a rug pad, though it is being held in place by a couple pieces of furniture. It looks fabulous, and very expensive. I wish we needed more rugs in the house because I'd buy another. That's how much we like it!
shopped everywhere including PB....have never purchased from Overstock before this. This rug is perfect...exactly what I was looking for. It feels great to the feet and looks spectacular in my living room. And, now if I can just keep my dog from making it his own...but, I digress. Thanks Overstock.
Overall I am very pleased with this rug. I was looking for a neutral, natural fiber rug but didn't like how scratchy and rough they are on bare feet, so when I came across this rug, I was very excited to see that it was a perfect blend of natural fiber and wool...and super comfortable! My only issue was that there were two noticeable pinkish stains on the rug in the center when I unrolled it, but I didn't want to go through having to ship it back, so I managed to get them out with stain remover. Despite that issue, I would definitely recommend this rug!
This rug is soft and great visually. I am not sure how it will hold up for the long run. It is a very fair price. If it is not great for the long run, I will be disappointed, but I have paid more money for rugs/carpet and some didn't wear well... I am happy so far, not sure if it could handle lots of traffic and wear and tear. For me it seems fine and looks fantastic!
This rug is two months old and needs to be replaced. The large loops pull with normal wear. It has continued to shed and is also has nothing but fuzz on top. It also did not hold it's shape. I have tried to keep it squared with a rug liner, but it is no longer the shape when it was new. I cannot return it because it is over the month old timeline.
Great neutral colored rug, we bought this for our family room and wanted it to be soft, so based on others reviews we took the plunge and bought it. We did not have any smell issues at all, rolled it out and started using it right away. There is some shedding, and I'm hoping that will eventually stop but I just vacuum it up or pick up the little balls of fuzz i find. Really, a great rug and a great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate, more variety within the strands
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems nice, really soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug is thick and soft. It's natural fibers give it a quality look and feel. The oatmeal color is very neutral. Would work well in livingroom or bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug is an oatmeal color wool with some greyish threading woven in each loop. The loops are bound by the tan jute underneath. It's very neutral. The site color is a little deceiving.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good. Light shedding on traffic pattern that goes away after a few vaccuumings. Soft on bare feet. Rug needs a pad because it moves around easily on wood floors.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? A bit deceiving. I would never consider using this rug outdoors. It's best used in a living area. Too thick for under a kitchen table. Must be vaccummed without the beaterbar. Cannot be hosed off.
I was so excited about this rug and it looked so beautiful when it first came in. Within a day, there were floating fur balls all over my house. We tried vacuuming it twice a day for 2 weeks with absolutely no improvement. I have never seen such poor quality. Then the rug started to completely fall apart. Don't waste your money.
This is an incredible rug. I bought it for my second desert home for its casualness BUT it is nice enough to fit any decor. It is true - it is just like one sold at another store at about half the price! It is very soft for bare feet and thus feels wonderful to walk on. I noticed a slight odor at first but this went away with a day or two. I would actually consider buying another and am actively looking for a place in my primary home to put it! I don't know about durability yet. The only negative I had was that they delivered two rugs when I only ordered one and I felt like I was "bothering" them when I informed them of it! Not even a thank you....... Love you anyway Overstock......
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Incredible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Just love this rug. It looks much more expensive than it was, it's so plush and not itchy for the kids who lie down on it. It does shed a little but that's expected from a natural fiber. I did just buy a rug pad for it so that it doesn't slide around on my hardwood floor. I would totally recommend this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is very lovely, having 2 tones: the wool is a blend of natural & tan interwoven into the tan jute. I didn't expect the 2 tones in the wool but i really love it. So it's better than what i expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality. It does shed a little in the beginning but i'm ok with that, it's a natural product and that's what i wanted.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I read reviews on products all the time, but never write them, ever. I felt like I really should on this rug, though. It is practically identical to the P#,!%^*+ B#%^* save for two things. First and most importantly, the PRICE! And secondly the color is a little bit lighter than the one at that other store. Positives: It is very soft underfoot. And thick, I am reconsidering my rug pad. The shipping was lightning fast, it arrived in 3 days! And it's cheap, but not cheaply made. No shedding yet. Negatives: Of corse there is a smell when you open a newly shipped rug, it goes away after a few hours! ( not a true negative just an observation ) It's a bit slippy or un structured so a griping pad is needed if you're using it in high traffic areas.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was a bit unsure about purchasing this rug on Overstock, not being able to see and feel the rug. It looks wonderful and is very high quality. The rug will stand up to wear! Also, it feels soft under foot! Don't hesitate to purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Notch
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
Wish I'd bought it sooner, looks great, feels great. Delivery was fast and the carpet arrived well packaged and in good shape. Small amount of odor on arrival but that was gone in a few days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very good, Just slightly more contrast between the light and dark wools than I was expecting but overall I love it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft, feels good underfoot. Quality is excellent, it looks more expensive than it is. Some people complained about shedding. There is some but it is minimal really.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very