I purchased the L204L model several years ago and was perfectly satisfied until this month. I noticed a leak from the smaller bowl and thought the putty around the drain had dried out or something. The plumber replaced the drain and the putty but said it had all looked OK. But then he found something I would never have suspected. There was a HOLE in the bottom of the sink. We both suspect it had been there when the sink was installed but the soundproofing material must have sealed it until recently. Now that I know where the hole is I can locate it again but it is so small I never noticed it before. I'm waiting to see how good the "limited lifetime warranty" is. I'm getting my house ready to put on the market so I know I'm going to have to replace this sink but I have to get one that will work with the opening in the Corian countertop. How can a manufacturer send a sink out the door with a hole in it?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Dreadful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
We ordered the wrong size and had to return it so I can't really evaluate it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good