The product was well packed and assembled easily. It was as pictured and very stable. My complaint is that the fabrication and finish are sub-par. Some spots evidenced some minor rust (hidden in the back) and one of the front facing, top corners was was unevenly welded together. This really isn't obvious from the casual glance and it looks fine in my family room, it's just that when you take a closer look, you notice the flaws. Still a good value for the price so hence the just average rating.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabrication and finish was unveven, some spots even evidenced rust
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
Excellent console, looks sleek and expensive, gives you enough space for all your components.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the console was about a 1/2" wider than stated, I had a 47 1/2" space for it to fit into, I had to do a little cutting on my wall.
The TV stand was exactly as expected. I wanted something sleek and clean looking, and I thought that this piece was the right fit. The picture they provide makes it hard to tell what you're getting ... when the stand was all assembled, you can't really tell that it's a three legged piece. Just looks like a standard stand, nothing too special. The black glass shelves do make it look quite sleek and modern. We have a 42" LCD on the stand, and that's probably the biggest size I'd put on the stand. My boyfriend assembled it, but I think he had a few difficulties with certain screws "reaching" through the poles that they were to go through. It did end up assembled so I didn't really ask him too many questions after that. As for the glass panels, they are supported by the steel frame, but little suction cups hold them in place, which I thought was a little weird. You can't really see them, so I guess it's not a big deal, especially for the price.
When I first ordered this piece, I was a little concerned because the picture was strange and I couldn't honestly tell exactly where the support was coming from. However, when we put it together, it really looks sharp. Very modern. Clean lines. I'm happy with the product. It just looks a little on the small side compared to our massive 60" TV (which we mounted on the wall) I don't know how much weight I'd put on the glass shelves. All in all, its a great product for the price.