good little tool to use, better than my cabinet squeezer for small jobs
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I am happy with the solid construction and materials used in the citrus squeezer, but the design limits its use. The product description claims that it can be used for limes, lemons and oranges, but the angle of the squeezing mechanism only works somewhat adequately for small limes. The squeezing angle either needs to be changed, or, even better, it should be designed as adjustable to accomodate different sizes of fruit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is good, but the design is faulty.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate.
Doesn't work as well as thought -- once the fruit is put in it needs adjusting to get it going.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Best lemon/lime squeezer I've ever owned...and I have been through a few as I use them daily. Also, I was determined to find one that was stainless steel. This fit my needs to a T.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not applicable. It's stainless steel.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was good.
The bowl you place the citrus in is too small to accept anything but the smallest limes. When you try to squeeze the handle, it doesn't extract the juice from the fruit, but instead tries to push it out the front so you kind of squash the fruit sideways. Other than being shiny and pretty easy to clean, this product is utterly useless. Probably designed by someone in xxxx who has never seen a lemon before.
Product is stainless steel as advertised, but cumbersome to use. Medium size lemons must be cut in half to fit, a lot of juice pools up in the bowl. the user must turn the bowl over to use the collected juice, and the lemon seeds then spill into your cup.
Cheaper squeezers always corrode from the acids in citrus fruit. This one is made of stainless steel which should hold up indefinitely. The design is very sturdy. Of course it is still necessary to cut the fruit in halves, quarters or eighths depending on size. The leverage from the larger handles makes it easy to get almost all the juice out easily. Easy to clean. Very happy with it. Use it every day.
Looks good, but in practice doesn't work well at all. The fruit blocks the drain holes like the 1-star review said. In addition, the cup is not large enough for even a large lemon, let alone the orange pictured and it requires too much strength to use.
This lemon/lime squeezer is the best I have ever seen! I was very pleasantly surprised to have purchased such a high quality product and was very happy to give as a gift this Christmas. I highly recommend this product to anyone who desires a squeezer. VERY heavy duty! Workmanship surpasses any I could have purchased. Thank you Overstock for carefully choosing your products!!!