I am satisfied with the desk I bought for my daughter. The only thing that should be mentioned is that refolding the legs under the desk for storage takes a bit of strength. Each leg is comprised of two metal bars that need to be squeezed together in order to slide the bars forward. An adult male has been able to accomplish this one-handed. I have to use both and still apply force. My child is unable to put the desk away on her own due to this feature. Other than this one issue it has been great for the purpose of creating a study spot wherever we are located.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought this table for my grand children to use when visiting me. I live in a condo so folding up was really great for storage when not in use. I read the reviews before purchasing. I had no problem folding down the legs. The paint finish was exactly like reviews, poor. I repainted top opponents arrival and applied two coats of poly acrylic before even being used. No problems. Painting took longer to dry then apply! Love the table as did my grand children. Chalk paint or chalk contact paper would be cute!
The table was exactally as shown, but it arrived damaged and also was to short for my grandkids.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I looked a long time to find a table of this size. It was the perfect starter table for my children through the age of 2.5 or so. Great height for that, they used it for eating and crafts etc. I only closed the table when I needed to create extra space so that is a nice feature but not easy enough that I do it every day. My finish also scratched within minutes and now a year or 2 later it's more scratched than non scratched. But its also covered in stickers and magic marker so I mean, how much does that matter. Very sturdy table.
great table, sturdy, hard-to-find size fold up table for kids to sit on floor, folding part is a little tricky but I can do it with one hand once I get the knack (kids couldn't). BUT - the paint came chipped and within 1 hour had multiple other chips on it - worst paint job I've ever seen. Otherwise, it's a great product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality design - hard to find this size table for kids but paint immediately chips
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I bought this table for my toddler age grandchildren for coloring, playing, snacking, etc. I wanted something that could fold up for storage at a reasonable price. Overall, this is a very sturdy table but I am so disappointed in the finish. It immediately started showing scratches and nicks. I dont think it has been subjected to unusual abuse, just typical wear and tear from small children. I will continue to use it but would not feel comfortable recommending it to someone else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It has pros and cons
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good