These pillows look great on our bed. The color is very vibrant and it would go with many patterns and colors for a home. The only thing is that they are made of a thin, silky outer material that looks like it won't last for a very long time. We have dogs and they tend to pick the pillows so we will see how well they hold up.
I really like this pillow set. They are quite attractive. However, the color of the brown pillow is not brown as stated. It is dark grey. The other pillow is not blue, but rather a peacock teal color. That said, the pillows still work for my decor so I am keeping them.
overall a very nice purchase. Color was a bit off, the one that appears turquoise is actually a VERY dark green/blue...the one that appears white is a light taupe color. Still quite lovely and work in the room. the pillows are separate from the actual covers and must be put together...very nice zipper on size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good enough
I bought these to compliment my newest home project's colors. The "brown" pillow looks more of a dirty gray. The beige pillow really is only off-white, not beige. The gray pillow is still acceptable for me, and the pillows are good quality, and they are beautiful, so it's not a big deal. I'll keep them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? "Brown" pillow is NOT really brown. "Beige" is more off-white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good-covers are faux silk
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Colors are off.