We have 3 of these rugs and we just love them! If you're looking for a durable, yet stylish rug, these rugs are it. Keep in mind when you get it that these rugs do stretch out just a tad. They soften up with time and how much you walk on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!
The rug is a great conversation piece, and visually very nice, but must be strategically placed, I bought it for a hallway, it is not practicle in that space and not at all comfortable to walk on with or without shoes. It has shed at least five of its pieces already, with no way to replace them. I had to move the runner to a place where it can be seen but not walked on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
Nice runner. Soft under the feet. Would buy again~actually bought two more after initial purchase. Would definately recommend. They don't shed as much as the white ones that I ordered and much softer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, especially for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate!
Love these rugs. They do shed a little but not big deal. They look nice and I shake them out and back on the floor they go. They are not in heavy traffic area's so I don't know how they would wear with constant walking but they are fine as an accent rug.
The rug is beautiful. I have always loved the suede leather shag rugs. The color bleeds, but after I put it in the dryer a couple of times with a towel, the bleeding was not as bad. Also I clean it by putting it in the dryer which pulls the dirt out of it very well. Thank you Overstock!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color site did indeed match with the rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description matched.
The rug is natural and organic and I like that. People always comment on it. Just don't spill anything on it because the colors run before you can get it wiped up. Also, it is not straight. The sides are shorter on one side than the other, which makes it slightly curved. I can't get it to straighten up. I would probably not buy another leather rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is not straight. It bends a little in the middle, and it looks kind of lopsided.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Love this rug. There is leather smell, but... Well it is leather strips so it should. The colors on the multi color version pull together all of the colors I worked into my entire apartment. There are some small strips of leather that come lose, but Again not a big deal as the total look is exactly what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate to picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate to reviews.
This is my third leather runner/carpet purchase and I will likely finish the house off with a fourth. This is just as durable as my grey and black leather rugs. My only issue with this one is the color. I bought tan but would have preferred to have chocolate but that is not available. The tan resembles wet leaves but since it is in a back hallway I don't mind as it serves it purpose and goes with the theme of the rooms.
I was shocked when I opened this rug. The pieces of leather are min. 1/2' wide and 2" long. Pieces of leather continue to come off, and end of roll white edging has been used in a few spots. They stand out like a sore thumb. The color is close to the photo example, I just expected finer leather pieces to have been woven into this rug. Each piece of leather is actually latched to a mesh backing - this makes it easy for the large pieces of leather to come loose. I would not recommend this product.
This is an absolutely beautiful rug. I would definitely recommend it for a space that does not get used often, however. The strips of leather come out very easily and the only way to get dirt off of it is to shake it, which doesn't work very well. I also have dogs...and I would not recommend this rug for a dog owner. The dog hair sticks to it terribly and the shaking does not help get it off. The leather also is much too attractive to a puppy so this rug only lasted about a week before the corner...and so much more was eaten off.
We have two of these rugs, one at the back door and one in the entry way of the front door. These are great as long as you are comfortable with the look, which I think is very cool. They catch all of the dirt and junk from outside and shake out very easily. Definately recommend.
The black leather rug is a very nice deep black color. The brown is a dark brown color. They look very nice. I have bought the black runner and rug and a brown rug. The black runner has shed 2 pieces of leather since I had it. The rugs have not shed at all. I would purchace again!! In fact I am waiting for the black runner to come in stock again.