I just received 2 of these umbrellas, one with the stand and I am very pleased with them. They are easy to assemble, have some weight to them, and look great on my paito. The leather tips are a nice touch and gives it such a nice unique look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a nice hunter green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Both and canopy and the poles looked to be well made and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product description was accurate
The umbrella was packed and transported in such a way that at first time use, one of the spanners snapped - just like that, if it was a match. The fabric looked very good, especially with the leather tips, but the poor quality of the frame work as a whole was stunning. It was more spun poly (who knows what that means, I would say resin) than actually wood. The pole, the cap, the joints, all resin looks like wood. Had a few market umbrellas from Overstock over the years, all very good. This one went straight back and I asked for a refund instead of a replacement. I have to start searching for an old-fashioned market umbrella with an all wooden frame.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good, no complains
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the materials used for the frame is very poor; the fabric wiht the leather tips was good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very, although I should have been warned about the 'spun poly'; expected the frame to be of wood.