Base ia really heavy- 53 pounds I think. At 9ft- an umbrella that size needs something to keep it from falling over and this base does the trick. Umbrella pole os wood and looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
As always, the delivery of this beautiful umbrella and stand was super fast! The quality is excellent and the color is a deep, beautiful green that looks great on the patio. The material is thick and the wood pole is very sturdy. My husband and I are both very happy with the item and the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful deep green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was quite accurate......no surprises!
Very fast shipment. The color looks like the picture, very nice. It is much heavier than I though and I think it can hold the wind well. However, the stem is wood and I am little bit worried how strong would it be. Another concern is that the material does not look like can resist bad weather well. Nevertheless, it is good value compare to similar items in the market.
The quality of the wood and umbrella fabric is very low. The umbrella is the weight of a cheap polyester tablecloth, not a quality umbrella. I purchased this because I expected high quality from the highest priced umbrella, but it is not worth it in the least. Purchase one of the cheaper options and I'm sure you'll get the same product for a fraction of the cost.
This didn't come with any directions as to how to assemble it, so we just had to guess and figure it out the best we could. After 20 minutes, we figured everything out and had it up. It doesn't have a crank, just a pin to hold it up. It has 2 different heights for the pole. For it being so cheap, it's good quality. But if I had to do it again, I'd spring for one that was a bit more expensive for the higher quality. Good starter umbrella though, for sure. Also nice that it included the base.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? disappointed. green was much lighter, more of a bright emerald than a dark hunters green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's okay. you get what you pay for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This umbrella is very nice and sturdy. The color (hunter green) is lighter than I expected -- I would compare it to the color of pool tables. The stick is reddish brown. The stand is also attractive and very sturdy. However, it included no assembly instructions and, in the end, I was left with a couple of small pieces I did not know what to do with. Nevertheless, the umbrella has easily withstood a few episodes of bad weather over the past couple of weeks. Several people have complimented me on my new umbrella.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color appears darker on site than it actually is.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
This umbrella was what I expected in terms of color and look. The construction seems a little bit cheap, and it leans slightly (though not enough to be a problem, as I have it in a table so it is not very noticable). The stand is very heavy and the umbrella seems solid enough to hold up well to wind and rain. Overall I think that it is a very good value for the price.