This is a nice, deep vessel sink. I know from experience w/ vessel sinks in numerous hotels, that many of them are way too shallow and splash everywhere. This one is deep enough so that doesn't happen. You still have to be a bit more careful than if using a conventional sink. Positives: Overall, it looks great - deep, heavy, just the look I was going for. Negatives: There is no way to close the drain (as if you wanted to rinse out socks or something, but the holes are too small for say a contact lens to pass thru). It's a little snug for washing your hands, but you get used to it. There is always a little ring of water that remains, so if you wanted it to be completely dry, you would have to wipe it with a towel when finished.
I was not sure what kind of basin to put in our bathroom. My husband refurbished an antique dresser and we put this basin in it and placed in our bathroom. It is perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is great, I love the way it brightens up my bathroom
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I am writing this for those of you waffelling on whether or, not to purchase this sink. It is a great sink and well worth the money! It has ample room for washing your hands and is made of the highest quality materials. I already had a vessel sink in this washroom and decided to go with a less modern look; this sink did the trick. I wish I had the ability to upload a photo so you could see how much better the sink looks installed than in the stock photo! Do not look any further if you think this sink will work for your decor, you won't be disappointed! Easy to install, did it myself with no problem!
Very nice looking vessel sink, good quality and no flaws.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on