I am staging a home for sale and am using fuschia as that pop of color in each room. What a surprise when I opened the box and found a red orchid! Not anything I can use in this house, that's for sure. The actual flower is really well made. You would have to touch the orchid to make certain it is fake. The vase is another issue. I thought it would be fun and funky in a contemporary living room but am getting mixed reactions from friends, At least 8 people have given me their opinions. One really loved the whole arrangement with the "red" orchid, but the majority have not cared for the vase. One said it looked like a tree trunk, another thought it looked like a bag, but all thought it looked kind of cheap and asked what made me buy it. Everyone thought the orchid was red. Oh well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the flower is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was off, everything else was accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
not only is the flower as close to looking real as i have ever seen, but the ceramic container is worth the price i paid for the whole arrangement by itself. great job!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks very real
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes