I had been hunting for a good metal full-size bed for a guest room for months. After I examined the site, I ordered the bed and it was delivered as promised. This is no joke but it took me about 45 minutes to get into the 2 boxes it was shipped in.....that's how good the packaging was. The head/foot boards were each packaged separately and separated by padding. Then they were nylon strapped together (total of 8 straps) so nothing would move during transit. The second long, heavy box had the side rails, supports, misc. items and everything was wrapped and bound together. The ends were padded with styrofoam and wood to make the box tight. After unpacking everything, all pieces were accounted for and the directions were very good. Most of the assembly is really intuitive.....just don't tighten the cross supports until you have both sides lined up. The bed went together quickly (about and hour) and I only used the Allen wrenches that were included and not an electric drill. The bed is sturdy and does not move, wiggle or squeek. It is truly a FULL SIZE bed and not a full-queen as many beds are. I purchased separately a good, name-brand mattress and box spring set and everything fits perfectly. On thing to note....there is only 6 inches of clearance between the side rail and the floor so if you want to store items in plastic storage bins, make sure you purchase the Rubbermaid ones that have a low height. The only thing negative I can say about the bed actually points back to Overstock.com. The color is never really discussed and from the site the bed appears black. I was actually in the market for a black, powder-coated bed, but the bed is actually dark matte brown. It worked for me, but the color and finish details need to be more accurately described. Great bed for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not so good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This bed is a great bed for the money. Although the color did not match the picture, I am very happy with it. It took my husband and I about 1 hour to complete it together, although it was very easy to assemble. After using this bed for a few nights, it seems very sturdy and well built for a metal bed. It does not squeak or move around on its own.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The bed looks black online. However, it is a rusty bronze. It is a beautiful color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bed seems to be of decent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
I have had this bed for about a month now and I really love it. It was easy to put together. It took me about an hour, but that's probably because I'm not the handiest person. It is extremely sturdy, no squeaking whatsoever, which I was concerned about because it is a metal bed. It fit my full size mattress perfectly. I also love that there are plastic covers on the legs to prevent scratching your floors. I have no complaints. Love my bed.
Came on time in great condition Exactly what I ordered and their service was great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More of dark brown then a black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
The bed is even better than I expected. I couldn't be more pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This bed was exactly what I was looking for. It's basic, relatively easy to assemble, and fits my mattress and boxspring perfectly.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I am very happy with this purchase! The bed came out beautifully, just as pictured! The bed is a very pretty dark brown/black which matches my decor great. The bed is sturdy and not too hard to put together although you have to adjust the cross bar support accordingly quite a lot to make sure that the bed is steady. I was pleasantly surprised how many cross beams came with the bed (3) so I know that the frame will hold up. The head board and foot bard is gorgeous and I like how the foot board isn't too high.Overstock.com also helped me through a price adjustment since the price of the bed dropped right after I purchased it. I am very happy with this purchase. Thanks overstock.com!
I'm very happy with this bed. In fact, I was just looking online for it, to check the brand. It's very sturdy, and I need another bed for another room. Thought I might take a look at the same brand. Surprised that it looks like it may not be carried any longer (?). Oh well, isn't that always the way!?!
I was a bit skeptical buying a bed frame for my daughter online. After receiving the frame it took a bit of time to put together since it is entirely metal, not just the headboard and foot board but also the support structure. IAfter putting the frame together and putting the box springs and mattress on it the bed felt very sturdy and comfortable.