As other reviewers have stated, this is a great item. And I agree that more heavy duty wall anchors need to be used (I live in an older home with plaster walls so this was especially true for me...I used 4 all purpose wall anchors with a 100 lb capacity each--and then the included ones for the stabilizing legs-- and it is very sturdy). While I still think that as a broad category pot racks are over-priced, I do think that this is an excellent value relative to others I investigated. Arrived quickly and took about 2 hours to assemble (that included hanging my relatively heavy cookware). Wish I could include pics of how great it looks!
The product has lots of space and hooks. I can't imagine having enough pots to use all the hooks. It looks wonderful and I am very happy with it. One note - the screws to go into the wall were way too small so we needed to find others and the instructions were very difficult to understand but it really does go together quite logically.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looked the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Other than the holes to mount the rack are not 16 inch (why would you not???)apart ready to mount to studs, this rack is perfect. We drilled our own holes on the back piece to line up with the wall studs, this rack is heavy. We added extra screws to mount since this rack is so heavy duty. We also used longer screws to better secure the rack to the wall. I would NEVER suggest that you use the screws that came with it or just secure it to sheet rock. It would never hold anything. I would expect this to be in a resturant that would put it to the test day in and day out.The pot hangers are great. Could not be more pleased with this purchase. We ordered two of them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high end
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as described
Love it, very sturdy and looks good. It came with a lot of hooks too, more than I actually need, so I started hanging measuring spoons and such from it too. It supports a lot of weight, unlike the one from Lowe's I owned before, I can actually hang stainless steel pots from this. I also love the shelf on top, good place to store the lids.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy Construction
As nice as anything I have seen for twice the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? All stainless steel
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Sturdy, attractive and as represented in the photo and discriptions, a good value
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
We're very happy with this pot rack. It looks great, went up easily and has more than enough hooks. It would have been helpful if a mounting template was included because of the height we had to mount the rack.. We searched and analyzed for a very long time and glad we made this choice. We've already recommended it to friends.
We are delighted with our wall rack! It holds an amazing amount, no more pulling and pushing pots and pans to get to the one needed, everything is at our finger tips. It comes with more than enough hangers. It has freed up a lot of cabinet space! A little miracle worker in our kitchen. My husband put it up, no complaints about assembling and hanging it. We love it! Overstock is an amazing company, we have never been disappointed.
This was easy to assemble and hang up. Great look with my new stainless steel kitchen. i was running short on storage and I thought about this pot shelf over the window...I was skeptical. We have nine foot ceilings and this rack fits in and looks great.