Another great sink from Overstock that I can't wait for our plumber to install. Ordered it early so waiting to see how well it works but the quality/looks are outstanding.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
Looking for something unique for my Butler's Pantry. This did the job. Get tons of compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great value
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very close
Sink is beautiful. Other reviews have indicated that whitening toothpaste can damage the finish - I'm hoping that's not the case, but will try to be very careful just in case.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate to description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality - thick metal, I hope it will hold up well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate product description.
we built a new master suite onto our house. Had these sinks to plan the room around. They were so beautiful. When the plumber put them in with their nickel stopper, noticed the rim was darker and also streaks of copper showing. Then over the next couple of weeks while construction was being completed, we started noticing "spots" of copper showing. We could use this bathroom somewhat and did some.I thought some subcontractor was rinsing a harsh substance into the sink. I was getting sick about it. Then I noticed a spot would show up after we used it to brush our teeth... whitening toothpaste! Since we changed to plain, haven't had any new spots. Wish so much we'd known this. If I csn get a liquid pewter to touch up, they can be restored somewhat. The rating is because we could have prevented this if we'd only known. I would recommend the sink with the knowledge... you have to be careful!
Love it, Love it, Love it !! We are replacing our laminate counters with granite and rectangular stainless sink with this beauty in our basement bar area. I can't wait, it will be great! We originally went with a regular sized sink because we thought bar sinks were to small. We ordered this one because it was larger than an average bar sink. I think it will be perfect and the sink itself is a piece of art. The price is unbelievable!