The urns and lampshades used for the lamps are lovely and I am totally happy with that aspect of them. My only complaint is that the lamps themselves seem to be somewhat hastily assembled. For instance, the urns are not centered on their wooden base - one is assymetrically placed to one side and the other one looks a little twisted on it's base. Also, the height of the two lamps I bought were slightly different - again due to assembly issues. This was only an issue because they are on bedside tables on either side of a bed making it easy to see the difference. I was able to make do by slightly adjusting the height of one of the shades.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
I first ordered this lamp and it arrived without a switch. Overstock.com replaced it and the second lamp is crooked with loose lamp parts. It can't be tightened without damaging the ceramic part. It sits crooked on the wooden base and the shade cannot be tightened. This lamp costs way too much to be so poorly made.
I purchased this lamp to coordinate with "Floral Ecru Vase Lamp" -- Nothing less than a perfect match! As pleased with this lamp as I am with the other lamp -- coordinates nicely in same room! Happier than anticipated! Go for it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate