These are unexpectedly awesome -- the memory foam instead of old school "beans" made it so comfortable it is unreal. Amazing how they expand so much...these things are massive, so make sure you have the space. We had to give one away because we didn't have the room that we thought that we did. Great for naps and also as an ottoman!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Oh so comfy! I am totally satisfied, as is the 14 year old daughter they were purchased for
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
These chairs are really like described and we have enjoyed them for over a year. We felt, however, that they had too much stuffing because the foam keeps them quite firm and you can't quite 'settle' into them. So...we removed some stuffing and solved that problem. We have them in the home theater and its always the seating that the kids and grandkids pick first.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
The Lounge bag is great for exactly Lounging once you get comfortable it is hard to get out of the bag. But if you don't get comfortable right away it will not get more comfortable as you sit there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was darker then the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality for price
Very comfy alternative to a couch in my one-bedroom apartment. They are a little difficult to reshape (its foam not beans) but the comfort is great! You can reshape them, you just have to pick them up and squish then around. The color (chocolate) is also really nice. The quality is that which you would expect for the price, so don't feel like you are over paying for a cheap product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality; matches price paid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Big! Somewhat heavy. Very comfortable. Some of the color came off on the light colored walls.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as viewed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well built.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Bags were great, serve as another large piece of furniture in the downstairs playroom. I bought two and my wife and daughter use them extensively.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Compared great, bought red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These bags were awesome, a lot larger than I figured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Bought two - very large. We use this "bean bag" in our kids (3 teenage boys) game room. We had to remove about 1/3 of the filling to make it conform to your body. It has held up to daily use and spills. One bag got a tear in the zipper after about two years of constant use. The other one is still going strong. If you have a small space, would recommend the smaller size. Gave it 5 stars because of the durability and comfort.
My kids love these. They use them all the time to hang out and read on. They need to be rotated to make the foam big again. But not a big deal. Except that they are very large and hard for my kids to do. But we knew they were big. That is why we bought them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well built
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I already own a *** so I purchased this product to compliment it. The *** is made of top quality material so this bag was inferior in every way (of course it also costs a lot less). The padding doesn't offer the cush and softness and the covering is made of a very fake feeling suede material. I spent a lot of time trying to maneuver it and reshape it to get the relaxing feel i get from my *** in any position. I even removed some of the stuffing to try to improve the comfort level with no luck. I'm not paid by *** or anything but I've had it for years and still love the comfy feel. So if you really plan to spend time in your bag and want a quality experience, pay the extra to get the real deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly
Loved the color (red). Nice and comfy but I bought two for a game room and then bean bags expanded to almost flat. It is not like the picture where the girl is sitting almost like a chair which is what I was hoping for. The two bags took up the whole room and I couldn't even close the door. They expanded to more that 4 times the size when shipped. If you have a large room and just get one, it'll probably be ok for you but it just didn't work for us. I'm trying to return them now - not sure how I'm going to ship them.
Great bags and perfect for our kids. The need to be turned and shaped occassionally or they get pretty flat. Granted my kids love stacking them when they are like this for a high seat. The enjoy rolling and playing on these great big bags. Great purchase for any large family room.
Overall these bags are good, but not what i was expecting. They are the color I wanted and delivery was fine, but I thought they would seat 2 adults. My husband and I can sort of sit in one together, but not very well and neither of us are large people. The bags are heavy like I thought they would be, but I find them difficult to reshape and difficult to arrange to sit comfortably. I have to literally throw my body into the bag repeatedly to get the shape right. They work for our purposes and are great if you need versatile and movable furniture, but next time I think I would prefer to get bags with beans in them instead of foam. They do have a funny odor, as others have mentioned, but it just smells like foam to me and the smell is fading with time...not a deal breaker.
The memory foam in these bags is great! You dont have to worry about smashing the beans in these bags. They are large enough for two adults with a small child. They are very heavy and compacted when they come in and take work to break up the foam that is clumped together. Once you get the foam broke up they are so wonderful! We ordered the Chocolate brown and were very satisfied with the color. The workmanship is really great! You cannot lose getting these bags!These bags are very large. I would make sure that you keep in mind the size when deciding how many you want.
I chose the large size rather than the extra-large, even though some customer reviews stated that it wasn't large enough for 2 people. These beanbags are HUGE. I am not a little person and neither is my husband, and we both easily fit on one. I purchased them for our bonus room, and the kids love them. Here are the negatives. They take up a lot of space (measure the diameter on your floor), heavy to move around, lumpy, and the black left dye on my carpeting. They are puffy, so they stay in the shape of a gigantic oval ball on your floor - unlike other beanbags that are a little concave on top. I don't know if I will take out any of the filling, or remove it all and replace it with normal beanbag filling.
This was my first purchase from Overstock.com. I purchased these for a media room. I did a lot of shopping around before I decided on these, largely because of the reviews from other buyers, and the price, which was was unbeatable. My family and I are extremely happy with these. We bought the grey and it is beautiful! Not too dark, not too light. These look very high-quality. They are very comfortable. I think they are even more comfortable when used with a pillow to support the head, but you could position yourself differently on the bag and not need the pillow. We have easily fit 2 adults on one bag. They arrived very quickly, within 4 business days. We are very pleased with the quality, the color, the size, and the experience of buying from Overstock.com. I plan on buying another bag for the same room.
we were nervous about purchasing these after reading some other reviews. I am a short and light person, and I was worried that I would not "sink in". That is not the case at all. even my 3 year old son sinks into these bean bags. we were also concerned about the size. we didnt know if we should get large or medium. we took a chance on large, and they are the right size for us. my husband, son, dog, and I can fit on one, but not too comfortably. it is more comfortable to have one adult and one less than adult on each one :).we are pleased with our purchase. hope this helps.