First lamp worked for about 10 minutes, then not. Replacement lamp arrived promptly but the finial on the harp that holds the lamp shade seemed to have stripped, I kept it anyway because a small wedge of wooden match fixed the problem. The lamp is lovely. The stone base has a sort of verdi-gris finish and is very expensive-looking. I am using it in a dining room that is painted walls in pale taupe and has a rug with dull blues, pale gold, and accents of chocolate. The lamp is very heavy, therefore, unlikely to be knocked over by accident. I am pleased with this beauty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 2nd time, better, but.....
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We were very disappointed - the stone was more green - but the top and base were painted black - nothing like the bronze advertised. Sending it back and will pay the costfor shipping - which is irritating because it's not the same lamp they had in the picture and description.
Bought lamps for my family room. Was surprised when I open up the box, as they more more sage green than the cream showed in the picture, but ended up matching. The base is solid and the shade is a micro suede, which looks really nice. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Product more green (sage) then it shows in the picture.
Great lamps with an expensive look. Be aware that the color is actually a green stone and not the gold/cream as advertised.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? My only complaint was the color. I really wanted a gold color and these were definitely green with some gold tones.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for color the description was accurate.
I am giving this lamp a 3-star rating due to the color. The picture seems to show a brown/tan base. I read in some of the reviews that it had a green tinge. When I opened my lamps, it is more than a tinge! They are green! And not a green that matches anything I have. I'm not sending them back because I hate sending things back. They are nice quality but I'm going to have to think about what to do with them because of their color. It's a shame because they would have been absolutely perfect if they were tan/brown or only had a slight greenish tinge.
Nice lamp. Very heavy. Nice shade. Very solid looking. As per previous reviews the lamp itself is a myriad of colors most notably seafoam greenish/bluish with flecks of mocha brown. Colors work for my decor is fine, My only complaint is that the material used has a "stone" almost pa[er mache quality look to it which is fine and makes for a solid looking and heavy lamp but a few parts of the lamp have parts where the "stone" has not exactly adhered to the lamp itself and stands away from it like the adhesive did not stick. Easy fix with crazy glue. Would recommend it though, as a rugged look because of layering of the "stone" material.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Inaccurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality; heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Website description inaccurate regarding color; reviews are accurate.
Very quick delivery, heavy lamp, interesting, nice quality however was expecting more of an earthtone/goldish/tanish color of slate as shown in the picture. What I received was a green/rust color slate. Quite a variation. Will keep it though, I do like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was not close to the one shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
If you're looking for a quality lamp with a contemporary look, but elegant, as well, these will definitely be a perfect choice. High quality and perfect for family room, living room or even a bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Amazingly, the color of these lamps were perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are a very high quality lamp. Very heavy, won't tip over and work well in a contemporary setting even though they are a more traditional style.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of these lamps online, was very accurate.
I was totally shocked...the lamps could easily be sold for over $300 apiece. They were used in model home and everyone loved them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Much better than expected!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very well
Nice multi color stone lamps but mostly green. they appear to be irregular interesting because they are natural stone. the shades are a beige color very nice. I have them on round end tables so I have them angled. I love them and get lots of compliments
This lamp is heavy and well made. The faux suede shade looks rich although it's somewhat narrow which makes it a little difficult to click on the lamp under the shade. The base is more green than any other color, but it does have veins of beige and orange running through the slate. Overall I am happy with the lamp.
I ordered a pair of these lamps. They are beautiful, just as pictured. I read reviews that stated they were more green and they are, that worked out perfectly with room color. They were packed very well and were in excellent condition. I would highly recommend them.
I am in the minority. I was expecting so much more from this lamp. I ordered two. One of the lamps was really oddly shaped. The slate on one side was almost concave....yes, I know it is slate, but it looked like big chunk was missing. I returned them. In addition, I really did not like the overall look. They are very heavy lamps, though.
I bought two of these for my family room. As other reviewers had stated there is a fair amount of green in them. That's not a problem for me. They are natural slate and the two i have are each a little different. I think it enhances the fact that they're natural. I like them a lot.