Light was well priced, neutral enough to fit into our decor. Light came in a few pieces, needed some assembly. Not as bright as I was hoping for, but well worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavier than I thought it would be
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? described perfectly
I bought this together with the matching table lamp. The table lamp is fine, was easy to assemble. However, this is not the case with the floor lamp. First of all, it came with two important parts missing...the harp and the filial, with which you screw on the lampshade. I called Overstock's Customer Care, and at first the agent said she would notify the warehouse to "pull the parts" for me and send them. A long time went by before they notified me that they were going to send me a whole new floor lamp, that I MYSELF would have to pull the parts and then SEND THE REST OF THE LAMP BACK ! That was a real hassle, but I did it. Now for the assembly....I nearly broke my back trying to do it....I eventually asked my neighbor to help, he did get it together, but it's CROOKED , and that's the best it can be. It also does not give very much light, I cannot read sitting next to this lamp. I 'll keep it about a year to get my money's worth out of it, then throw it out and get something else.
This item was purchased for my living room. It is the perfect color, is well made (heavy), and the slate is beautiful on the lamp. It accents the other colors in in my living room perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent, well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate