I was skeptical about purchasing a refurbished product, but did so because I liked the looks of this microwave and I was in a hurry and didn't have time to look around. I would not purchase a refurbished product again. The comments on Overstocks site said that the refurbished products are inspected. I do not believe this to be true. The microwave had a crack on the inside seam of the lower left corner. It did not appear to be a crack from dropping it, but rather a gap where the material did not meet. I reported it upon recieving it and Overstock did send me a new one. I was not pleased with the inconvenience of the additional wait time to recieve the second microwave and I feel as though they tried to pass off this product as in good condition when it was not.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Recieved damaged - unable to use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was the same
Never got to use the microwave. It arrived in a sturdy shopping container, but the stainless steel door had an unsightly dent. The glass tray was loosely packed inside and could easily have been broken. The turntable was unbroken, but seemed flimsy. I had to take it to UPS to return it, but the return was nicely handled by Overstock. The unit should never have been released as "refurbished" by LG.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same appearance
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Did not have a solid feel. Turntable seemed flimsy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Discription was accurate
Bought this refurbished microwave and it is terrific!! It's price was about 1/2 of what they wanted at the stores!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was on target.
The price of this microwave was what attracted me to this product. We had just sold our house (including the microwave) when our old microwave blew. I immediately went to Overstock to find a good replacement and found this! It look great (new and shiny) and works well. It did come with dents on the outside and Customer service was kind enough to give me a discount with the warning that purchasing refurbished items can be risky. The dents were probably from the multiple trips that this microwave has made to the manufacturer. The dents did not affect the function.