We bought this REFURBISHED product, because we've had good luck with other refurbished products from different companies. Not this time - the microwave came damaged. It is working, but the back and the bottom part are totally damaged - as if something heavy fell on it. One of the lightbulbs/lights was broken. The box was perfectly ok, so we assume, that the microwave must have been damaged before shipping. Disappointed. Damaged products shouldn't be sold as refurbished.
I was a little disappointed in the product, as it cut in and out recently and we've not had it for long. the fan would not turn off and I had to unplug it to turn it off. Otherwise, it is functioning well. I think the price was a bit high for a refurbished item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was fair to good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The item came to me in like new condition. I had all the parts and everything seems to work well. I have been using it for a couple weeks now. The only thing I notice is if I put a large dish filled with food on in it, the turn table does not always spin. It sounds as if the turntable belt is slipping. Other than that, I could not be happier. The Vent is powerful, the lights underneath are bright, and the microwave was easy to install.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good